PDA

View Full Version : PSP PlayStation Portable Slim & Lite - Deep Red Value Pack (PSP-2000DR)

wraggster
December 13th, 2007, 06:45
Newly released today and a decent colour at that:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/67/pa.111959.1.jpg

Box contents
PlayStation Portable System (PSP-2000DR)
Battery Pack (1200mAh)
AC Adapter (100-240V)
Strap
Cleaning Cloth
Pouch
Memory Stick Duo (32MB)

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-9e-49-en-84-j-70-2edz.html

JPJunkie
December 13th, 2007, 11:38
I prefer just plain old black tbh

JKKDARK
December 13th, 2007, 12:19
looks nice, i like this color :)

mike_jmg
December 13th, 2007, 16:45
I don't quite like this color, it should've been like the spiderman red psp that is only coming to europe, I don't know what color is that but it aint red

Value pack is not worth it, I got my phat black with value pack, and I've replaced everything it came with for something better
pouch - logitech playgear pocket
32mb MS - 1 Gb then 4 Gb
headphones - my cat destroyed them, so I bought new ones
strap - looks awful
cleaning cloth - lost it (LOL)

Buddy4point0
December 13th, 2007, 20:06
awsome! this color looks extreamily great.
this will be nice for people that dont have a psp yet but i dont really think i will get one because i already have both a psp fat and a psp slim. black for the fat and starwars on the slim.
im not rich enophe or really have much of a need for another psp so im not gonna get it. i would recommend this to new psp buyers though.

JPJunkie
December 13th, 2007, 20:12
I don't quite like this color, it should've been like the spiderman red psp that is only coming to europe, I don't know what color is that but it aint red

Value pack is not worth it, I got my phat black with value pack, and I've replaced everything it came with for something better
pouch - logitech playgear pocket
32mb MS - 1 Gb then 4 Gb
headphones - my cat destroyed them, so I bought new ones
strap - looks awful
cleaning cloth - lost it (LOL)

I bought the base pack and then just bought all the other stuff I needed afterwards and it worked out cheaper

Veskgar
December 13th, 2007, 20:35
I've said it before, this would have been a lot better if the buttons were not painted red and instead the clear translucent color that is on the black and ice-silver Slim PSP's.

Its too much read for me. I'm still in love with my Ice-Silver Slim. But still, always nice to have more colors available.