View Full Version : Time Baby V7c

wraggster
December 15th, 2007, 13:23
Art has posted a quick release of his Time Baby app for the PSP, heres the release details:

Hi Guys,
The Time Baby program, in it's present state, is primarily a talking graphic alarm clock program for the Sony PSP. Time Baby includes a moon phase display and Sunrise / Sunset information that may be handy for mountaineering, bushwalking, hunting, fishing, photography, or avoiding the Sun in your eyes when driving!

I have also included a graphic world time clock that can display the time virtually anywhere, and the most recent addition to the program, a talking heart rate monitor for those who have the hardware.

This is not my first PSP clock, or even my first talking clock, but it is at least the neatest PSP clock I have seen so far. Time Baby is written in C, with the free PSP SDK

This is a fix to my old Time Baby program which gives the ability to exit to the XMB using the HOME button which would previously shutdown the PSP completely.Also exits back to iRShell if you were playing music.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

NoQuarter
December 15th, 2007, 20:58
Good to see that Art is still updating this,I've found this program very useful as an alarm clock.In my line of work sometimes we get to sleep very little and have to catch naps when we can.
Thanks once again Art!