PDA

View Full Version : 3.73HX-1 Update - Mac Spoofer Added

wraggster
December 15th, 2007, 22:15
Via PSPinfo (http://yor-pspinfo.blogspot.com/2007/12/release-du-373hx-1.html)

HellDashX release an update of the last 3.73HX.Il is the 3.73HX-1.
You will be 3.73HX to install this MAJ

News:

Ability to run the recovery on the XMB. L Tap on the XMB to see the recovery.
Adding a MAC Spoofer visual

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Cloudhunter
December 16th, 2007, 03:55
Heh. So he added in a useless feature to fake what the mac says.

At least Dark_AleX actually fakes it, not this crap thing.

Cloudy

splodger15
December 16th, 2007, 08:19
This was done because DA released one. Someone doesn't like a bit of friendly competition.

Wally
December 16th, 2007, 09:04
He just thinks he's l33t..

Its not all about custom firmware folks! its the product thats released for them..

Just stick to one custom firmware.. ONE DAMN CUSTOM FIRMWARE unless its different, it wont give you any more respect. It will just make you a lamer

camcorderdoctor
December 16th, 2007, 14:26
Well hey - has anyone tried this out - does it even work? - this doesn't seem to be getting any good feedback at all - I personally am sticking with DAX because of his trust worthy record.
At the same time to keep the table balanced - I do like that there are others 'out there' who know how to at least make custom firms and kernel add-ons even if it is based on DAX's work, who knows how long DAX is going to stick around making custom firmware.
I still wanna know if this works out of curiosity.

mario guy
December 16th, 2007, 17:13
i so badly want this cfw..im on original fw 3.72 can somebody please help me

JPJunkie
December 16th, 2007, 20:10
Search Pandora's battery on Google and hopefully you'll find some nice tuts

jeegee
December 16th, 2007, 22:39
hmmm went to this cf.. am back on dark alexs' 3.71 m33-4 now. probs with homebrew

Cloudhunter
December 16th, 2007, 23:40
I wouldn't mind this if it performed the same function as Dark_AleX's prx - but this is just a cosmetic change - it changes what is shown in system information only, and as such is just trying to make himself look good, and failing.

Cloudy

leetsoup
January 3rd, 2008, 04:51
the only friggin thing that works in 3.73hx-1 is remote play of your ps3.. sorry, i can also play gba. i can't run seplugins, won't dare touch my flash0 and the L button=to recovery mode; ARE YOU KIDDING?! That's the most annoying thing ever! i really wanted remote play and its proven very much unworthy. i would not suggest this firmware as it occassionaly locks up aswell..