PDA

View Full Version : November is "biggest month ever" for DS

Shrygue
December 17th, 2007, 17:42
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=177679)

While people ponder over how long the Wii craze will last, what about DS? It's been topping sales charts since what seems like forever and, far from slowing, November was a record month.

DS sales topped 1.5 million sales in US in November, which NOA boss Reggie Fils-Aime says "was the biggest month ever for Nintendo DS", outselling PSP by roughly three-to-one.

Yet, despite the massive demand, unlike Wii Nintendo is having no problem churning out enough consoles to sell. "Any consumer that wants a Nintendo DS this holiday season will have one," a typically confident Fils-Aime told Pocket Gamer.

What he meant to say was anyone who wants another DS can have one, because surely everyone on the planet owns one now.

JKKDARK
December 17th, 2007, 18:11
Well not every one in the planet, but any gamer who wants the handheld :)

Duobix
December 17th, 2007, 18:36
Yap. If everyone, there would be situations like this in africa: A: I don't have food. B: Do you want some ds to eat? xD

It's really stupid but I don't know why I want another one. It's like girls-every the same but original xD

lightningquickguy14
December 17th, 2007, 23:40
Dude, it was only a joke. They were saying everyone should have one on the planet because they've sold so many. Lighten up.

paul3100
December 18th, 2007, 11:49
The DS is small, new and cheap and has a lot of games and a lot that are cheap so why wouldn't everyone who is into gaming not want one?

I used to hate nintendo (as a company) but DO like the DS

paul