PDA

View Full Version : A Possible PSP Earth Release Soon! Feedback And Comments Needed!

mat_dizzy
December 18th, 2007, 09:47
It's been a long time since the last release of PSP Earth was released! And what with it being Christmas soon, im thinking i could release a Christmas release of PSP earth, but to be quite frankly, what is the bloody point? ;)

It will most probably be code name "PSP Earth 0.8"

I need some suggestions on what will make the portal much better and make it less boring, like other things, possibly not related to webcam streams?

As you can guess, me being one of the most disorganised people on this website, will need time to make this, maybe 3-4 days, and christmas is a week today, so feedback would be very helpful so i know what the public think!

If i dont get any feedback, then PSP Earth will most defintly be scrapped, as i was almost certain PSP Earth has died and had it's day, but if anyone has any ideas to save PSP Earth you will be my god!

Thanks!

:thumbup:

DarthPaul
December 18th, 2007, 16:13
Hey Matt!

Good to see more from you here, and better that it's about PSP Earth!

Well, ideas? Now that it's called PSP Earth, I think you should add more about the Planet Earth itself, not only webcams streaming. Like, ehm, news? ... Pictures? Information about the different places you are streaming. I don't know...

borgqueenx
December 18th, 2007, 17:10
video streams, eboot version. accomplish this and youl get a thread with the most comments ever seen here:p

i really like the app and is very useful, but you did not met your promise in the psp earth thread before.
thats why people lost a little faith in the thread.
so please continue:)

ab_geee_eee
December 20th, 2007, 14:40
I would like it really much if it was like Google Earth but I don't know if that is possible to make it in such short time, maybe some history about some famous places would be interesting

superadamwo
December 20th, 2007, 23:06
A 3-d model of the earth you can spin around and look at, like google earth?

AshtonNewton
December 20th, 2007, 23:29
Id love to see this, i'll definley be trying it out.