PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy I & II on PSP February

Shrygue
December 19th, 2007, 18:50
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=177976)

Square Enix has confirmed that PSP updates of both Final Fantasy I and II will be released in Europe on February 8.

The tinkered originals feature updated visuals and character art, new dungeons, 16:9 widescreen support (it would look a bit dodgy on PSP otherwise) and an updated camera view which make things look a bit more modern.

The NES original starts when four young warriors, each possessing a crystal, are summoned to restore the world's harmonious elemental balance. The second game has a malevolent emperor summon monsters from a demonic realm to take over the world.

Those were the days when Square Enix's lead characters didn't look like lady boys, and it's definitely worth checking out if you weren't around in the 1980s.

Buddy4point0
December 19th, 2007, 23:50
These have been out for a long time in america.
haha

JKKDARK
December 20th, 2007, 14:34
These have been out for a long time in america.
haha

Yes, but I would prefer the european versions.

ab_geee_eee
December 20th, 2007, 14:36
Everything gets released late in Europe.... :(

Shrygue
December 20th, 2007, 20:50
Of course, we're pretty much placed at the back of the line for when great stuff like this are rolled out. I wish us folks in Europe would be first in line a bit more often...

ab_geee_eee
December 20th, 2007, 21:34
yeah they should even it out somehow, or just release it at the same time if possible