PDA

View Full Version : Duke Nukem Forever teaser perpetuates cycle of non-delivery

Shrygue
December 19th, 2007, 19:06
via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/19/duke-nukem-forever-teaser-perpetuates-cycle-of-non-delivery/)

Much like being trapped within the confines of a stereotypical Star Trek episode, watching Duke Nukem Forever's latest tease is an unwelcome encounter with your favorite industry's very own temporal loop. We've all been through the cycle of doubt and anticipation many times over, hurled back to the beginning whenever 3D Realms decides to switch engines, scrap designs and slam the big ol' reset button on George Broussard's desk.

This particular peek at 3D Realms' perpetually approaching wolf offers exactly what you'd expect: bulging biceps, tentacled aliens and absolutely no assurances that your ten-year wait will be worth it. Until we see an actual game, consider our reserves of faith and interest thoroughly depleted.

Trailer here (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/19/duke-nukem-forever-teaser-perpetuates-cycle-of-non-delivery/)

wolfpack
December 20th, 2007, 03:31
itll be worth the wait, as a big duke nukem fan i am getting this when it comes out, even if i have to wait FOREVER to get it... itll be worth it

Shadowblind
December 20th, 2007, 03:46
Is it just me or does duke nukem look aLOT different now then his past designs? He now has:

Biceps bigger then his face
Looks quite a bit older
smokes (apparently)
and his hair is more streamlined.

But I've been following this game for years, I want to believe it will finally come out, but... :(

The music rocks freaking awesome though!

bah
December 20th, 2007, 04:42
Hrms......

I'll believe it when I see it.

Eyedunno
December 20th, 2007, 06:22
I heard it's being released in a two-pack with the Chinese Democracy CD.

bah
December 20th, 2007, 07:29
LOL @ Eyedunno.

Bloody Axl Rose.

I thought it was only being released for the phantom console also.

the_eternal_dark
December 20th, 2007, 13:54
Is it just me or does duke nukem look aLOT different now then his past designs? He now has:

Biceps bigger then his face
Looks quite a bit older
smokes (apparently)
and his hair is more streamlined.

But I've been following this game for years, I want to believe it will finally come out, but... :(

The music rocks freaking awesome though!

Looks a lot like a swollen Bruce Willis, don't you think? I think he looks more badass compared to past versions. As for looking older, he takes steroids.

I can't wait. Bring it on.