PDA

View Full Version : Free Warhawk DLC error fixed

Shrygue
December 20th, 2007, 19:44
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=178048)

A small glitch in the matrix yesterday saw the newly-released Warhawk Omega Dawn Booster Pack go for free on the new in-game DLC store.

Warhawk was yesterday updated to version 1.2 which, among other things, added a new in-game store for streamlining the download process with new content. But for a limited time, an error caused the European store to price the new expansion pack at £0.00. Score!

But, like every time you hear stories of shops like Argos selling 360s for £2.79, the error has been fixed before the downloading sprees could commence, and it now dons the proper £3.99 price tag.

On a more positive note, Warhawk director Dylan Jobe has promised loads more DLC in the New Year, should demand be there, and also hints at Home support in talks with excited official forum users.

"If I talk too much about it right now a PR ninja will kill me in my sleep," says Jobe about Home support, holding off revealing any specific details.