PDA

View Full Version : 7-year-old killed with Mortal Kombat moves

Shrygue
December 20th, 2007, 20:10
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=178056)

Two teenagers have been arrested after killing a seven-year-old girl by immitating moves from the Mortal Kombat games say prosecutors.

We've all shouted "GET OVER HERE" and pretended to uppercut a mate in the face in our yoof, but Heather Trujillo, 16, and Lamar Roberts, 17, went way further under the influence when they "hit, kicked and body-slammed" Trujillo's half sister, Zoe Garcia, until she lost consciousness.

The two teens were supposed to be babysitting little Garcia, on December 6, when they seized the opportunity to drink alcohol and immitate Mortal Kombat moves on the child.

Trujillo, according to released documents, admitted she'd "punched her in the stomach, karate chopped her lower arms, punched and pinched the victim's thighs, kicked her in the shins, slapped her stomach and buttocks and poked at the victim's chest."

Witnesses say Roberts performed a back kick on Garcia, from which she did not get up. He then cracked an egg in her mouth, apparently to check if she was faking unconsciousness.

When Garcia regained consciousness Trujillo sent her to bed, according to the documents, but she stopped breathing 15 minutes later.

They reportedly tried to revive Garcia, but she later died in hospital. The autopsy showed she had suffered a broken wrist, bleeding in the neck, swelling of the brain and more than 20 bruises.

Roberts claimed he was downstairs playing videogames while Trujillo wrestled with Garcia upstairs. A witness said later, however, that Roberts told her he'd kicked Garcia.

The two teens of Jamestown, Colorado, who said they didn't stop the attack because they were drunk, are being held on trial for child abuse causing death, and face up to 48 years imprisonment.

Hawq
December 20th, 2007, 20:25
Is it wrong that I was sort of hoping the story involved either the attacker ripping their face of to reveal a skull before incinerating the victim with flame breath or a head & spine getting ripped out after reading the title? (before reading the story)

JKKDARK
December 20th, 2007, 20:45
Retarded boys, how can they attack a little girl?

wolfpack
December 20th, 2007, 21:01
Retarded boys, how can they attack a little girl?

When a person is drunk, ANYTHING can happen

ExcruciationX
December 20th, 2007, 23:06
One of the reasons I will never touch alcohol.

ICE
December 20th, 2007, 23:12
I have an 8 year old sister and I can tell you that nothing has enraged me more than this story in a long time. If I could have 15 minutes alone with those 2 I'd be going to jail with them.

EDIT: Dont degrade that poor girls death by saying alcohol did it. Nothing, whether its alcohol or a video game can make anyone murder a 7 year old girl. These 2 are very sick individuals and they deserve any punishment they get.

JKKDARK
December 21st, 2007, 00:47
One of the reasons I will never touch alcohol.

I drink alcohol in excess since 4 years ago and I never attacked a person.
If you don't have mental problems like these two kids, alcohol will not be a problem.

bah
December 21st, 2007, 06:00
The kids are ****ed in the head, no more, no less.

You do not just decide to beat your little sister to death because you had a few drinks.

I don't know what the real female equivalent of federal-****-me-up-the-ass prison is, but I think it would suit her.

zerodays
December 22nd, 2007, 06:59
I agree with JKKDARK, I never ever go mental-mode when I'm drunk
(although, if you train yourself with alcohol, you can 'CHOOSE' which mode you want to be), just like a normal life.
I think alcohol is a minor thing, its those teen ***s, who are too pussy to do the MK moves on themselves.

mcdougall57
December 23rd, 2007, 00:35
sick.. nothing less

JPJunkie
December 24th, 2007, 10:55
You can't blame it on alcohol and Mortal Kombat because many people do both and have never killed anyone. It takes something else to kill someone...