PDA

View Full Version : gpSP v3.2 (Test 8.7)

wraggster
December 20th, 2007, 23:02
Takka (http://takka.tfact.jp/blog/) has released a new version of his Unnoficial work on Exophases excellent GBA Emulator for the PSP (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/gpsp-0-9-gba-emulator-for-the-psp-full-speed--46046.html).

Google translation is rubbish as usual so any one who can understand japanese please help via comments.

Download Here (http://takka.tfact.jp/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/uo_gpsp_kai_32_test_8_7.zip) and Give Feedback Via Comments

MissingLink
December 21st, 2007, 01:25
still kinda shitty but better than what you got maybe but here

Because the bug which becomes several air was in comment, it corrected.

Modification 0.1: 1 line being lacking at the time of 1 output hang-up when ending with the correction HOME key length restriction of the [chito] name which is made” o” at the time of the correction menu and to adjust operation” of x” button, to the setting of PSP relief (at UTF-8N 40 letters guarantee) the memory management of fbm_print.c in malloc/free entry processing at the byte unit to of modification OAM parameter at the time of correction television output bug of adjustment video initialization parameter at the time of television output of correction built-in deletion (when it cannot read video.cfg normally, does not do television output) in the edge of the picture texture of partThe fact that it turns correction (to test8.6 was evaded with parameter) to use the jump table for byte/word entry to the IO register, adding the document of stabilization [chito] of speed

uo_gpsp_kai_32_test_8_7.zip

It renewed also network update.

hounddog
December 21st, 2007, 01:31
i tried this version earlier when i try to play my zipped roms it freezes :confused:

Veskgar
December 21st, 2007, 05:42
Save us Exophase!

RDToT
December 21st, 2007, 12:32
these weird updates are not worth downloading :(
I want an official update from the official creator of this emulator :)

GPeter7
December 21st, 2007, 17:37
It’s a good update but when it tries it to unzipped next rom it freezes:eek:

porchemasi
December 21st, 2007, 21:00
where has Exophase gone?

Veskgar
December 22nd, 2007, 04:20
where has Exophase gone?

Well, as long as he is aware that a new update is still wished for by many, perhaps he'll continue on when he gets the time.

da1writer
December 22nd, 2007, 07:40
Actually, if some of you kept up with Exophases OFFICIAL thread, you will read up recently that he is planning an update but he wanted something first before he did an update: A PSP Slim. Me and a few of us on this forum were happy to donate to him the money required to buy one and he plans to do an OFFICIAL update to take advantage of the PSP Slim (most likely the tv-output) and fix a few things to add more compatibility (or fix a few games). Reason being that Exophase does not enter these UNOFFICIAL update threads is most likely because he is upset that a few people (won't mention names) support Takka's sh!tty work, when alot of us know that Exophase is the master genius of gpSP. This joke of a person named Takka thinks she is making worth while updates but if you look in almost every thread with each test, she actually either breaks certain operations with gpSP or adds very little to make the unofficial gpSP standout against the official one. Frankly, unlike alot of people on this site and others, I support Exophase and his work 100% and choose not to support/try these retarded updates from Takka. Good thing Exophase knows there are a few of us who are totally behind him and his work and can't wait for his soon to come OFFICIAL gpSP update :thumbup:!

ab9003
December 22nd, 2007, 11:47
@da1writer, Takka is trying to do what NO ONE else is doing sadly. Fully support tv out with the psp slim. Using the unofficial test 7 I have found that a lot more of my favorite games are compatible and I can finally fully enjoy them on my Hdtv. If Exophase added these features to an official version I would certainly download it. Although unfortunately no one else wants to support full screen tv output on the psp :(.

da1writer
December 22nd, 2007, 21:18
@da1writer, Takka is trying to do what NO ONE else is doing sadly. Fully support tv out with the psp slim. Using the unofficial test 7 I have found that a lot more of my favorite games are compatible and I can finally fully enjoy them on my Hdtv. If Exophase added these features to an official version I would certainly download it. Although unfortunately no one else wants to support full screen tv output on the psp :(.

Well, mentioned by my previous post, Exophase is actually trying to get a PSP Slim in order to get you guys who have a PSP slim a TV-out option and way better compatibility than Takka could ever do. Frankly, I'm opposed to unofficial releases, especially from someone who DOES NOT RELEASE THIER SOURCE CODE IN EACH RELEASE, this emu is under the GPL licenses (Custom Firmwares don't count). I know after talking with Exophase in the OFFICIAL thread that he plans to do an update soon and I hope that he removes the GPL licenses and grabs a license that does not REQUIRE him to release the source code so ba$tards like Takka to not play with it. This is my opinion though and many other agree, but that's fine if you don't support Exophase and choose to support this Takka. Just remember that YOU (with a few others) are the reason why Exophase hasn't updated in a long time. Luckily Exophase doesn't care about the few of you and does care for the few of us who still support him and his soon to come OFFICIAL update to gpSP. Check out the gpSP OFFICIAL thread, Exophase said it himself that an update will come as soon as he finds a PSP slim online. I'm a very patient person and good things come to those who wait (look at the Duke Nukem port, no one picked that up for a year and recently Mr.Peanut did and has made it almost perfect now.)

Balthasar00
December 23rd, 2007, 06:31
I know after talking with Exophase in the OFFICIAL thread that he plans to do an update soon and I hope that he removes the GPL licenses and grabs a license that does not REQUIRE him to release the source code so ba$tards like Takka to not play with it.

:confused: why that bullshit madness? The unofficial Kai fixed some issues with FF 6 which I do care. First of all, nothing have been stolen since the source is available and if improvement can be done, why blaming it ??

This is my opinion though and many other agree, but that's fine if you don't support Exophase and choose to support this Takka. Just remember that YOU (with a few others) are the reason why Exophase hasn't updated in a long time.

Come on, get serious. Why would it have anything to do with the lack of new officials releases?? Exophase said few months ago that he was working on the gba emu for Gp2x prior to psp since the PSP one is in better shape.

Luckily, Exophase doesn't care about the few of you and does care for the few of us who still support him

blah blah blah, you are sick.

You just said that it was a reason for the absence of fresh releases. :o

meanwhile. good luck for the upcoming, official or not. improvement is the key.

da1writer
December 23rd, 2007, 09:09
Now I believe there was a reason why I don't jump in these threads and explains why Exophase doesn't either. No matter what I inject in this thread, some of you are going to back Takka and her work. Whatever, I won't be jumping in these sh!tty test threads anymore due to this fact. As the good military training machines in Portal say often, "Good-bye, I don't hate you."

firemaster#1
January 1st, 2008, 08:12
Well, mentioned by my previous post, Exophase is actually trying to get a PSP Slim in order to get you guys who have a PSP slim a TV-out option and way better compatibility than Takka could ever do. Frankly, I'm opposed to unofficial releases, especially from someone who DOES NOT RELEASE THIER SOURCE CODE IN EACH RELEASE, this emu is under the GPL licenses (Custom Firmwares don't count). I know after talking with Exophase in the OFFICIAL thread that he plans to do an update soon and I hope that he removes the GPL licenses and grabs a license that does not REQUIRE him to release the source code so ba$tards like Takka to not play with it. This is my opinion though and many other agree, but that's fine if you don't support Exophase and choose to support this Takka. Just remember that YOU (with a few others) are the reason why Exophase hasn't updated in a long time. Luckily Exophase doesn't care about the few of you and does care for the few of us who still support him and his soon to come OFFICIAL update to gpSP. Check out the gpSP OFFICIAL thread, Exophase said it himself that an update will come as soon as he finds a PSP slim online. I'm a very patient person and good things come to those who wait (look at the Duke Nukem port, no one picked that up for a year and recently Mr.Peanut did and has made it almost perfect now.)

I'm definitly agree with you about what you said I never used her version and never will I still cant wait for when Exophase releases his new version of gpsp I don't like unoffical updates put this takka person has Tv Output but doesn't affect me becase I have a phat psp and not a slim. But like you I can't wait for exophases new version of gpsp.

warbird
January 2nd, 2008, 16:40
isnt this the sourcecode?
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/gpsp-kai/