PDA

View Full Version : Max Expandable Memory +1GB Memory

wraggster
December 21st, 2007, 01:09
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=zz-psp-max1gb)

http://www.divineo.com/divineo/images/products/zz-psp-max1gb-s.jpg

MAX Expandable Memory boasts 1GB of onboard memory and an expansion slot so you can slip in a MicroSD card, expanding its capacity to up to 8GB! Just the thing for your PSP or other Sony peripheral...
Best of all, MAX Expandable Memory also offers an expansion slot so you can slip in a MicroSD card, expanding its capacity to up to 8GB! It's easy - just slot your MicroSD card into your MAX Expandable Memory card, and you've even more memory at your disposal. As MicroSD cards are far cheaper than Memory Sticks, you can grab lots more gigabytes for your money! It's convenient too. You can store your music on one MicroSD card and a movie or two on another, swapping them over as you see fit. Just the thing for your annual holiday or on a long journeyand

As well as a great memory storage product, MAX Expandable Memory also includes MAX Media Manager for PSP, a PC application which puts your hot handheld at the heart of your digital lifestyle. Just drop your movie onto the Media Manager application, and it takes care of everything, converting it into a format the PSP can play back and copying it to your memory card.

MAX Media Manager for PSP is compatible with the Sony PSP and the new PSP Slimline, and some other Sony products. MicroSD cards are sold separately, and are available in all good stores.

psp411
December 21st, 2007, 01:16
this is grat... ive got something like this (except it doesnt have any memory since its just an adapter). Im looking forward into buying one of these :D :cool:

ep260
December 21st, 2007, 01:38
no actually, if you read it it says it comes with 1GB...

osgeld
December 21st, 2007, 05:40
no actually if you read, psp411 said they have something simmilar (with no memory) and looks forward to buying this

downloaddownload
February 20th, 2008, 18:06
Datels Max Expandable Memory does not have 1gb imbedded memory, it just comes with a 1gb microSD card. Also it does not support microSDHC cards even tho the description says its up to 8gb. I have a perfectly working 8gbMicroSDHC card that does not work with this adapter. However I have not tried a 4gb card. I hope you find this usefull

Ultima Chocochu
February 22nd, 2008, 07:02
Sweet, I wish I had money to get this.

downloaddownload
February 23rd, 2008, 02:42
Sweet, I wish I had money to get this.

Dont waste your money. It doesnt work. I bought one and it does not have imbedded memory it just came with a 1gb stick. And my 8gb didnt work. Ive sent tons of emails to datel without a reply.

kmvguy83
August 1st, 2008, 13:57
THANK YOU for the info, i almost bought this... i was just doing 1 last research and i found this post.

WHAT A SCAM, i was thinking it was imbedded memory as well.