PDA

View Full Version : DS Vision

wraggster
December 21st, 2007, 01:12
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=zz-ds-vision)

http://www.divineo.com/divineo/images/products/zz-ds-vision-s.jpg

DS Vision use MicroSD flash cards to allow the load personal content and software on DS and DS Lite.

kcajblue
December 21st, 2007, 01:24
ive never even heard of this one until now.

this is probably one of those cheapo clone wannabe ones, or a cheaply thrown together one.

ZH_Darkstar
December 21st, 2007, 07:04
Actually, this is the Flashcart the big N themselves are putting out. Seems our little homebrew scene made a big enough buzz that Nintendo's throwing their hat into the ring.

Eyedunno
December 21st, 2007, 07:44
ive never even heard of this one until now.

this is probably one of those cheapo clone wannabe ones, or a cheaply thrown together one.
Hah! Where have you been? This is at least the third time this has come up in the news here. It's an officially licensed flashcart for downloading ebooks and other media. Of course, you have to pay for content, but I imagine the quality of media will be great. I'll probably buy one just to get Japanese novels (I imagine this will have a good interface and use a font that's easier on the eyes than any homebrew stuff).

redsyrup
December 21st, 2007, 10:10
Notice the Micro SD slot interfaces with the card on its side. Only on Nintendo, why haven't any of the gray market slot 1 makers gotten this right?

Carn
December 22nd, 2007, 20:02
Notice the Micro SD slot interfaces with the card on its side. Only on Nintendo, why haven't any of the gray market slot 1 makers gotten this right?

My EZV says hi. :D

Tripsk8er333
December 23rd, 2007, 00:05
! Attack of the Clones ! LOL

HomeBrew + Flashcart = More money for Nintendo.

But Really I hope they make good Apps for this.

Roguemango
December 24th, 2007, 02:42
$99.99 ?!?! wtf.....

Master_SL
December 24th, 2007, 03:36
They are going to have some issues competing with the R4 since it has been out for longer right?

Skill
January 3rd, 2008, 23:16

Well I like it at the top.

You can take the SD card out without ever having to take the catridge out too.

Seven7
January 4th, 2008, 01:48
$99.99 ?!?! wtf.....

Im calling bs on this msrp untill someone points me to a source from nintendo, because honestly, i'd like to think they have more sense than that. It's probrably price gouging for hype when it releases in march, or stupidity, who knows.

krazedkat1
January 6th, 2008, 00:07
lol 100 dollars :D its usa right so here in Canada it costs like 60 cuz of the dollar nice find ne way but im not getting it :D