PDA

View Full Version : The face of a killer.

shadowprophet
December 21st, 2007, 12:32
Why is it always me. Why do I have to be the one to bring the bad news. It's not like reality isn't harsh enough, But someone else could bring the bad news every once and a while and give shadow a break.

I hate this. It's an awful story, an awful act, it's grizzly gruesome depraved and sickening . To add to an already sick twisted story somehow video games got thrown into the mix. And I'd just like to say a more evident desperate last ditch effort for something to blame I've never seen.

Oh well here go's

Two Teens Kill 7-Year-Old Girl with Supposed Mortal Kombat Moves

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8300/twoteensmkma2.jpg
Heather Trujillo (sister) and Lamar Roberts (boyfriend) charged.

Two teens have been charged with killing the 7-year-old sister of one of them by beating her with imitations of moves from the «Mortal Kombat» video game, prosecutors said.
Lamar Roberts, 17, and Heather Trujillo, 16, were charged as adults on one count each of felony child abuse causing death, state

prosecutor Robert Miller said in court documents released Wednesday and filed a day earlier.
According to a police affidavit, the teens were baby-sitting Trujillo's half-sister, Zoe Garcia, on Dec. 6 while the girl's mother was at work. Zoe lost consciousness and stopped breathing after the teens hit, kicked and body-slammed her, imitating moves used in the video game, the document said.
Trujillo and Roberts tried reviving the girl by putting her under running water and attempting CPR before they called her mother and paramedics, the affidavits stated. The girl died at a hospital.
An autopsy showed she had a broken wrist, more than 20 bruises, swelling of the brain, and bleeding in her neck muscles and under her spine, the affidavits said.
There were no listed phone numbers in the Weld County directory for either Roberts' mother, Linda Clark, or Trujillo's, Dana Trujillo. Sheriff's spokeswoman Margie Martinez said late Wednesday that she did not know whether either teen had an attorney. The teens were being held at the Weld County jail but were not permitted to accept phone calls, Martinez said.
Roberts said he was downstairs playing video games while the sisters wrestled upstairs, police said. But a witness quoted in the affidavit said Roberts told her he had kicked the girl.

The witness told police that Roberts said Zoe had told them to stop wrestling. According to the affidavit, when the witness asked why they didn't stop, he responded, «I don't know; I was drunk.
If convicted, the teens could be sentenced to 48 years in prison.

News Via PR-inside (http://www.pr-inside.com/us-teens-accused-of-killing-r356856.htm)

It's sick, And to add to the twisted tale somehow they want to blame video games, "FOR THIS!?" Im sorry, But you cant blame this one on sub zero., This is the act of twisted sickery Depraved mentality and cold hearted brutality. If you ask me, Which I'm sure you haven't. These two deserve the chair, Or the gas chamber, Or death shot. Hell the electric gas shot death chamber is too good for them.

**** blaiming this this on a ******* video game these people are sick.

bah
December 21st, 2007, 12:45
That bitch is messed up in the head. You cannot blame videogames for human gross stupidity.

She's not that bad looking, she'll be popular in prison.

shadowprophet
December 21st, 2007, 12:51
That bitch is messed up in the head. You cannot blame videogames for human gross stupidity.

She's not that bad looking, she'll be popular in prison.
hehe I hope shes the pick of the litter. *nods They both deserve to lead terrible lives suffering to survive every day untill someone finaly puts them out of their mysery.

JKKDARK
December 21st, 2007, 13:46
I hope they will be raped in prison

ICE
December 21st, 2007, 15:43
I would pay to have 15 minutes alone in a room with that guy. I have an 8 year old sister and every time I see this it hits me just as hard as the first time. How could anyone do something like that to an innocent little girl?

ExcruciationX
December 22nd, 2007, 05:06
I can think of worse murders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Duncan_III

This guy should sit in jail for eternity!

Shadowblind
December 22nd, 2007, 05:16
hehe I hope shes the pick of the litter. *nods They both deserve to lead terrible lives suffering to survive every day untill someone finaly puts them out of their mysery.

Geez, thats pretty harsh, even if I myself think that would be just....its still really harsh... I can't say i disagree with you. But I really wouldn't want them to lead a miserable terrible life; thats just returning evils for evils as they say.

This guy is an ass. Deserves to be in jail for life. But I'm not supposed to judge...this guys sick in the head.

shadowprophet
December 22nd, 2007, 07:05
Geez, thats pretty harsh, even if I myself think that would be just....its still really harsh... I can't say i disagree with you. But I really wouldn't want them to lead a miserable terrible life; thats just returning evils for evils as they say.

This guy is an ass. Deserves to be in jail for life. But I'm not supposed to judge...this guys sick in the head.

Trust me bro, It's not too harsh. There is a lot people don't know about me but mostly because I elect to keep a lot of my life away from the forums, there are some things I just don't like to talk about And really when I do, People are always like that's so sad or, I understand how you feel. No, They really don't, No one understands how it feels to lose a child. No one understands what that hurts like to have a part of you dead and in the ground. No one has ever hurt like that. That Was my hurt and no one knows how it hurt me,. What it did to my mind and my heart. I don't talk about it because I don't want people to say to me that they understand. Because they don't. They weren't there they didn't feel like I did, they didn't spend five days night and day in the hospital praying that she would make it. only to be asked by a chaplain do you want to hold her one last time. before we have to take her away forever. Nobody will ever know how that feels unless they have been through it. I have lost a daughter she was born very sick. I would have been the father of a five year old girl this very day, But she didn't make it.

Those two killers deserve the worst humanity can throw at them forever till the end of time, Perhaps I'm bitter at them. Or maybe I know how it feels to be a father that lost a daughter. either way, These two murderers Deserve to die, But they deserve to suffer before they die.

All i ask is that no one comes through and says Thats so sad Or I know how you feel shadow. I appreciate that people would care, But its something I just don't want to discuss, Ive spent a lot of time just dealing with it. Its hard enough without haveing to talk about it.

Thanks for understanding everyone,. Shades.

gdf
December 22nd, 2007, 10:53
Games aren't really being blamed though, it's definitely them.

shadowprophet
December 22nd, 2007, 11:35
You are a thread savior Gdf:thumbup:, By the way. I really shouldn't go off topic, But pretty soon I may be opening up a page here at dcemu called achievement unlocked. It will be a page and maybe a sub forum dedicated to 360 users who want to know what games give the best achievement points how to unlock those pesky hidden secret achievements and just in general a place for 360 users to hang out and brag about their gamer scores.
I cant really say its officially got the green light yet. But more then likely I'll be well on the way to building avhivment unlocked very soon. when its done I'd like the input of as many 360 gamers as possible, I cant do this alone this will be a community project and i'll need the help of every 360 gamer I can get. If you know a few great games that really give out the achievement points, that would help people build their gamer scores drop by and post about it.

I really want to see all my bros come in and post about achievements and how they achieved them. brag and give tips and secrets to other members :D I think it'll be great :D

gdf
December 22nd, 2007, 12:00
See here: http://www.achieve360points.com/

shadowprophet
December 22nd, 2007, 12:09
See here: http://www.achieve360points.com/ The idea is taken :eek:

Hmm this requires thought and planing. Now I need to change things.

thanks for the heads up Gdf. I had no idea the idea was already taken. :(

Gold Line
December 22nd, 2007, 12:11
They are both killers, video games had nothing to do with it.
They should have there lives taken away from them like they took that little girls life away.

gdf
December 22nd, 2007, 12:28
I don't believe in the death penalty. Wasting away for most of their lives in prison is punishment enough.

And yes Shadow, you'll need to do something a bit different.

Gold Line
December 22nd, 2007, 12:53
I don't believe in the death penalty. Wasting away for most of their lives in prison is punishment enough.

And yes Shadow, you'll need to do something a bit different.

and when they get out they will just kill again, if you take a life you should have your life taken away thats the only fair way to put it.

dejkirkby
December 22nd, 2007, 13:51
and when they get out they will just kill again, if you take a life you should have your life taken away thats the only fair way to put it.
Plus the tax payers pay to keep them locked up.

Gold Line
December 22nd, 2007, 14:24
Plus the tax payers pay to keep them locked up.

We pay our hard earned money to keep people who kill people alive! sounds crazy doesn't it?

wolfpack
December 22nd, 2007, 15:29
thats why we gotta kill em all!

ExcruciationX
December 22nd, 2007, 15:43
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Shadow, that sucks. :(

Accordion
December 22nd, 2007, 16:58
We pay our hard earned money to keep people who kill people alive! sounds crazy doesn't it?

I highly doubt you pay any tax.

Why are some so violent around here? Those who claim to be sane yet wish pain upon the hurtful are surely most mad…

Shadowblind
December 22nd, 2007, 17:06
Trust me bro, It's not too harsh. There is a lot people don't know about me but mostly because I elect to keep a lot of my life away from the forums, there are some things I just don't like to talk about And really when I do, People are always like that's so sad or, I understand how you feel. No, They really don't, No one understands how it feels to lose a child. No one understands what that hurts like to have a part of you dead and in the ground. No one has ever hurt like that. That Was my hurt and no one knows how it hurt me,. What it did to my mind and my heart. I don't talk about it because I don't want people to say to me that they understand. Because they don't. They weren't there they didn't feel like I did, they didn't spend five days night and day in the hospital praying that she would make it. only to be asked by a chaplain do you want to hold her one last time. before we have to take her away forever. Nobody will ever know how that feels unless they have been through it. I have lost a daughter she was born very sick. I would have been the father of a five year old girl this very day, But she didn't make it.

Those two killers deserve the worst humanity can throw at them forever till the end of time, Perhaps I'm bitter at them. Or maybe I know how it feels to be a father that lost a daughter. either way, These two murderers Deserve to die, But they deserve to suffer before they die.

All i ask is that no one comes through and says Thats so sad Or I know how you feel shadow. I appreciate that people would care, But its something I just don't want to discuss, Ive spent a lot of time just dealing with it. Its hard enough without haveing to talk about it.

Thanks for understanding everyone,. Shades.

Thats just it...I can't say I know how you feel. I've never even been a parent...sorry to hear this man.

Gold Line
December 22nd, 2007, 18:58
I highly doubt you pay any tax.

Why are some so violent around here? Those who claim to be sane yet wish pain upon the hurtful are surely most mad…

Everyone pays tax...wait, Do you know what tax is?

Sonicboy 101
December 22nd, 2007, 19:08
How much sick it is, I find it hard to blame them for the killing. You have to bear in mind that they were influenced by alcohol, and I'm sure that they wouldn't have done this otherwise.
But, what I can blame them for is drinking while taking care of a child. They were extremely foolish to do so, and will pay for it dearly.

Everyone pays tax...wait, Do you know what tax is?
Ta...x? XD

gdf
December 22nd, 2007, 22:09
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Shadow, that sucks. :(

Ex knows the score. Plus every execution costs more than keeping a prisoner for fifty years.

shadowprophet
December 22nd, 2007, 22:22
Thanks Ex, Shadow, I knew people would be understanding that I wouldn't want to talk about that too much. I appreciate it.

Anyway drastically switching topic. I've came up with another idea for my dcemu page. I believe I will open a page called collectors corner. It will be a retro centric place focused entirely on video games and electronics Where i'll post articles about classic and rare titles, pics vids and such. Everyone loves to be blasted by nostalgia, And everyone loves a nice retro article to reminisce in the past every once in a while. while it doesn't have the impact of the achievement unlocked idea. Collectors corner will offer something for everyone not just the 360 gamer. So I feel it will appeal to more people in general, have more staying power, Plus I think I can pull it off in a way that people will love.
:cool:

VampDude
December 22nd, 2007, 22:22
Everyone pays tax.

I've been paying taxes all my life, infact we all have, I bet there are taxes on penny sweets (though I don't think penny sweets exist anymore).

shadowprophet
December 22nd, 2007, 23:03
I've been paying taxes all my life, infact we all have, I bet there are taxes on penny sweets (though I don't think penny sweets exist anymore). The elusive vamp :cool: How ya been bro, where have you been forever and ever?

Shadowblind
December 22nd, 2007, 23:24
Anyway drastically switching topic. I've came up with another idea for my dcemu page. I believe I will open a page called collectors corner. It will be a retro centric place focused entirely on video games and electronics Where i'll post articles about classic and rare titles, pics vids and such. Everyone loves to be blasted by nostalgia, And everyone loves a nice retro article to reminisce in the past every once in a while. while it doesn't have the impact of the achievement unlocked idea. Collectors corner will offer something for everyone not just the 360 gamer. So I feel it will appeal to more people in general, have more staying power, Plus I think I can pull it off in a way that people will love.
:cool:
You ought to make a thread for this, its kinda off-topic...but yeah, I know that Klonoa: Door to Phantamile is one of the rarest PSX game out there :p

VampDude
December 22nd, 2007, 23:25
The elusive vamp :cool: How ya been bro, where have you been forever and ever?

I've been ok dude, and busy, luckily for me I have somewhat of break at the moment, but I depart again on Christmas Eve until the New Year to see the one who's bought me an Xbox 360 Elite (I think I'm going there for the Xbox - lol) which I'm hoping for Halo 3 (last year I got a Wii). :D:D:D:D:D

Anyway, what have you been upto lately? :)

shadowprophet
December 22nd, 2007, 23:28
I've been ok dude, and busy, luckily for me I have somewhat of break at the moment, but I depart again on Christmas Eve until the New Year to see the one who's bought me an Xbox 360 Elite (I think I'm going there for the Xbox - lol) which I'm hoping for Halo 3 (last year I got a Wii). :D:D:D:D:D

Anyway, what have you been upto lately? :)
Christmas shopping and worrying about christmas shopping
Ive got gifts for everyone save a few online friends. It urks me that I cant get a vc game for most of the people I would like to as the gift giving vc feature is region locked. Other then that Ive been pretty good,

Awesome about the 360 :D remember shdowprophecy , Add me, I will so school you with the in's and outs of master chiefery :cool:

VampDude
December 23rd, 2007, 00:01
Ive got gifts for everyone save a few online friends. It urks me that I cant get a vc game for most of the people I would like to as the gift giving vc feature is region locked. Other then that Ive been pretty good,

I've been trying to send VC stuff to people here in the UK, but for some reason what I try and send they already have (Internet Channel, Everybody Votes, updated Photo Channel - although I don't have the latest Photo Channel update)

Awesome about the 360 :D remember shdowprophecy , Add me, I will so school you with the in's and outs of master chiefery :cool:

I will add you when I get some Xbox Live credit (or whatever it's called), oh and the wireless thingy for broadband which to me is a must have (unless the Elite has it built in like the Wii does) :cool:

kcajblue
December 23rd, 2007, 00:06
im late on this topic but.

those people deserve to be in jail or prison or whatever.

i hope they get beat.

and my condolences to the family who lost their little girl.

the_eternal_dark
December 23rd, 2007, 09:31
People like this should be immediately be put to death in the most inhumane ways possible. They need to be made an example of, along with everyone else on down the "crazy f*ckers" line, with a televised execution or something. America is too free and too easy on criminals. Strip away their rights, condemn them, classify them as sub human (no such thing as cruelty to animals or fellow man crap), and give them their long overdue punishment(s).

Man, things I would do if I were king.....

Blaming another game, and I'm shocked that it wasn't GTA this time.

shadowprophet
December 23rd, 2007, 10:02
I've been trying to send VC stuff to people here in the UK, but for some reason what I try and send they already have (Internet Channel, Everybody Votes, updated Photo Channel - although I don't have the latest Photo Channel update)

I will add you when I get some Xbox Live credit (or whatever it's called), oh and the wireless thingy for broadband which to me is a must have (unless the Elite has it built in like the Wii does) :cool:

Silver membership is free. You can do most everything gold members can except play a game online or voice chat. everything else about xbox live is free to all :)

Gold Line
December 23rd, 2007, 10:14

theres a glitch in the vc gift system, all you have to do is go to the wii's system menu and set your region to the same as the person your want to send to.

so if your online friend lives in the UK and you live in the US just change your region to UK. simple! :)

shadowprophet
December 23rd, 2007, 10:25
theres a glitch in the vc gift system, all you have to do is go to the wii's system menu and set your region to the same as the person your want to send to.

so if your online friend lives in the UK and you live in the US just change your region to UK. simple! :)

For reals? I didnt know one could do that :cool: Thanks Gold Im gonna try it out now :thumbup:

Gold Line
December 23rd, 2007, 11:02
For reals? I didnt know one could do that :cool: Thanks Gold Im gonna try it out now :thumbup:

yep i saw it on some site a few days ago alot of people reported it working, but i'v never tried it myself.

anyway its worth a try.

VampDude
December 23rd, 2007, 17:22
Silver membership is free. You can do most everything gold members can except play a game online or voice chat. everything else about xbox live is free to all :)

I want to play online, I will need to purchase a Wireless Network Adapter before finally being able to play though which sucks big time (since the Wii has one built in), hopefully I will get one of those before January before I get home to be playing Halo3 online :p

Shadowblind
December 23rd, 2007, 17:59
I want to play online, I will need to purchase a Wireless Network Adapter before finally being able to play though which sucks big time (since the Wii has one built in), hopefully I will get one of those before January before I get home to be playing Halo3 online :p

Why not just run an ethernet cord from your router (modem?) to your 360?

If you do get a wireless card, tell me how the signal is though...my 360 is in the inconspicuous place of my brothers room because of the ethernet length.

I wouldn't mind getting an adapter either, but it'd be cool to know how well it runs... :)

SSaxdude
December 23rd, 2007, 18:41
I wouldn't mind getting an adapter either, but it'd be cool to know how well it runs... :)

My friend has one and it works great. It's also very easy to set up. I'm getting one for Christmas, but I can't use it because my 360 broke (damn you M$!!!!)

Shadowblind
December 23rd, 2007, 20:14
My friend has one and it works great. It's also very easy to set up. I'm getting one for Christmas, but I can't use it because my 360 broke (damn you M$!!!!)

:(

Repair, and fast! So that you can continue to enjoy its 360 brand of awesomeness :)

souLLy
December 24th, 2007, 00:49
Everyone that's ever killed someone has been a regular oxygen breather- yet air never gets blamed for murders, it's a conspiracy if you ask me!

shadowprophet
December 24th, 2007, 06:35
Everyone that's ever killed someone has been a regular oxygen breather- yet air never gets blamed for murders, it's a conspiracy if you ask me!

It is it is. See the air is drugged and that is a conspiracy. It was jack thompson did it. The drug apparently doesn't kick in until a criminal has committed a crime. The drug then immediately takes effect causing the criminal to blame the crime on outdated video games no one plays anymore.

Yup. Need proof?

Uhh too bad I don't have any lol :rolleyes:

ICE
December 24th, 2007, 06:47
It is it is. See the air is drugged and that is a conspiracy. It was jack thompson did it. The drug apparently doesn't kick in until a criminal has committed a crime. The drug then immediately takes effect causing the criminal to blame the crime on outdated video games no one plays anymore.

Yup. Need proof?

Uhh too bad I don't have any lol :rolleyes:

Never stopped Jack Thompson...

shadowprophet
December 24th, 2007, 06:51
Never stopped Jack Thompson...

How true :rofl: