PDA

View Full Version : Dc Mobo

titan_wireless
July 25th, 2005, 16:31
Does anyone know a good place to buy new and old Dreamcast Motherboards? I have searched the DC HW forum and cant find it. Any help will be appreciated. I know I can buy old DC's on ebay but the motherboard by itself is what im really looking for.

Thanks,
Tasos..

Eric
July 25th, 2005, 16:39
You might possibly be able to buy them from www.liksang.com

titan_wireless
July 25th, 2005, 16:51
I checked them out. They do sell them but there out of stock. Thanks for the link. Do you know of anyplace else?

Thanks,
Tasos..

DarkSynbios
July 26th, 2005, 00:09
I have motherboard for DC!

bye!
Leonidas

fackue
July 26th, 2005, 00:15
I have a spare mother board as well. Name a price. It'd be better to e-mail me cause I usually never visit these forums.

LyingWake[remove]@gmail.com

ptr.exe
July 26th, 2005, 18:21
it's easier just to buy a faulty DC off eBay, as it is 9/10 the GD-Rom unit so the mobo will be fine, i know a place that sells 'em but they're £6 inc. P+P and you can get an entire DC for £6 inc. P+P from eBay, also you can never have enough spare parts :)

I myself have got 3 DC's one was £7 and perfect, one was £6 and only a small fault that i fixed, and one was £15 with box + all leads.

quzar
July 26th, 2005, 18:30
as it is 9/10 the GD-Rom unit so the mobo will be fine, and another 3/4 of what's left over that it's something to do with the controller board (blown resistor or bad battery).

i bought a set of 22 broken DCs and only like 3 of the motherboards were bad. This of course was from some sort of repair place, so it's understandable that so many were un-repairable.