PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Item Stories

ninja9393
December 23rd, 2007, 07:32
I was wondering if you guys have any stories on stolen stuff?

here is mine, I brought my PSP and iPod (30 gig 5g) to school because i wanted to listen to my iPod and i was going to sell my PSP for money for christmas presents. I already had a buyer and in 3rd period i was going to sell it. !st period was gym, i locked it up in my gym locker. When we got back in the locker rooms i found out they were gone, and apparently a few kids cell phones were gone:(

I told the coaches but they didnt find out anything, the school cops didnt do anything either. Next day someone told me (he had never seen mt iPod before) "Hey dude, i saw a iPod yesterday getting sold cheap, it had live free or die hard, pirates 3,all the iPod games, and all the Guitar Hero Songs and tons of classic rock." That was my EXACT iPod setup, so all of next week i whent over to where it was being sold and never saw the guy

Kinda sucks cause now i can only give falmily and freinds crummy gifts

So thats my Story, do you guys have any??

BrooksyX
December 23rd, 2007, 08:09
That sucks man, Ive never had anything major stolen from me. My brother had $100 shoes stolen out of the locker room last month. Kinda his fault because he left them out and didn't lock them up.

I hope in some way justice will be served for the theif that took your stuff.

shadowprophet
December 23rd, 2007, 08:22
Oh yeah. I've had my original Ds lite stolen at the air port. I was at customs and I had my ds with me it was in a ds carrying case and I had about twelve games with it. The lady checked my bags so I set the ds on the little table beside her desk an all that jazz, she begins to check through my bags and This kid comes out of nowhere and snatches my Ds off the little table carrying case and all, He took off like a bat out of hell, I have to admit I was actually impressed with how fast this little kid was running. He should be in the olympics or something lol, Anyway. She called Some guard guy I was already late for the flight so I went on to board my flight, The guard called her and said he was looking for the kid and the woman called my plane and said something about rescheduling my flight so I could stay behind and wait for the guard to retrieve my Ds, By this point I was really fed up with the whole ordeal. I said hell if the guard catches the kid tell him merry Christmas.

I have a new Ds now and a new knowledge about not taking my portables with me when I travel, Sure it kind of defeats the purpose of a portable. But at least i still have them, lol.

I laugh now, But at the time it wasn't very funny at all.

ninja9393
December 23rd, 2007, 08:42
Oh yeah. I've had my original Ds lite stolen at the air port. I was at customs and I had my ds with me it was in a ds carrying case and I had about twelve games with it. The lady checked my bags so I set the ds on the little table beside her desk an all that jazz, she begins to check through my bags and This kid comes out of nowhere and snatches my Ds off the little table carrying case and all, He took off like a bat out of hell, I have to admit I was actually impressed with how fast this little kid was running. He should be in the olympics or something lol, Anyway. She called Some guard guy I was already late for the flight so I went on to board my flight, The guard called her and said he was looking for the kid and the woman called my plane and said something about rescheduling my flight so I could stay behind and wait for the guard to retrieve my Ds, By this point I was really fed up with the whole ordeal. I said hell if the guard catches the kid tell him merry Christmas.

I have a new Ds now and a new knowledge about not taking my portables with me when I travel, Sure it kind of defeats the purpose of a portable. But at least i still have them, lol.

Wow... at an airport

I would think that would be a stupid place to take stuff, hmm

cool story

parkermauney
December 23rd, 2007, 08:57
I remember when I was maybe 6 or 7, a guy broke into our house and stole my psx, two games (Cool boarders 3 and twisted metal 3), and I guess just to be an asshole, cut the power cord.

VampDude
December 23rd, 2007, 16:37
My BartMan figure (the one with the changeable speech bubble) when I was 8, I know who stole it though the f**ker denied it (he swapped it). Oh and my Sonic The Hedgehog handheld game when I was 9, which I got back in a broken and unusable condition, then when I was between the ages of 12 and 13 my MegaDrive games would go missing when I visited my grandparents which it was the bastards they fostered which I got my own back cause a few years later I stole their "NEW" GameBoy Color (I also took the box it was in) and P/X'd it on a game to compensate for the games of mine that went missing that I never got back (which never fully compensated the value of my MegaDrive games - Rock and Roll Racing, Phantasy Star 2, Cannon Fodder, Theme Park, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, James Pond 3).

Oh and a year and a half ago my Solar G-Shock watch was stolen from a hotel room, well I accidently left it in the bathroom but they denied knowledge of it (you never get anything back from hotels).

Also, when I moved to Central America I had to put a lot of stuff in storage which 2 whole boxes went missing. I would say stolen, but missing fits better, but there were a good 6 years of videogame magazines in one of the boxes (Games Master, C&VG, Sega Saturn Magazine, Nintendo Official Magazine, 64, N64 and Playstation Magazine), and the other box had my last minute stuff such as the last things I used before sending them to storage for 2 years which I re-bought most've the stuff that was in the box (except for the case for Metal Gear Solid 2 which I seemed to live happily without since the game was inside my PS2 in another box that had already been shipped with the stuff that didn't go into storage).

Man
December 23rd, 2007, 16:48
I had a kid steal a 1/2 ounce of a "substance" stolen from me, well accually, i told him to sell it and he smoked it all, and i was sooooo mad, i almost beat him to death, but i didnt, because he had a lot of other problems, so i decided against it. Other then that i v never had anything stolen from me.

kcajblue
December 23rd, 2007, 18:48
i havent gotten anything stolen from me.
that i can think of at least.

but my brother has. we were at sams club and it was after his birthday cause he had a lot of money with him, and he was waving his wallet around saying he had a couple of hundred dollars.

then my mom calls him over to help her, and the idiot leaves his wallet on the table. then some guy comes up and takes the wallet.

lmtlmt
December 24th, 2007, 01:10
Oh and a year and a half ago my Solar G-Shock watch was stolen from a hotel room, well I accidently left it in the bathroom but they denied knowledge of it (you never get anything back from hotels).

Not true:p Once i left two wallets of mine at a hotel in thailand with my ID cards in them, i sent an email to the hotel and they mailed my wallets all the way back to australia for me.

Anyway my stolen item story is when the wwe did one of thier many australian tours. I had bought a shirt and a programme booklet , when i was at my seat i put it just below my seat. Then about halfway through the show i looked down and my plastic bag was gone, i didnt know how it could possible have gone anywhere. So i looked behind my and the person behind me had put it underneath thier seat. I stood up and said to them "hey thats my bag" they didnt say anything they just looked at me, so i walked around there and took by bag back and sure enough it was mine.

Sonicboy 101
December 24th, 2007, 01:12
Someone stole my sunglasses when I was 8!
They were my faves too. :(

SSaxdude
December 24th, 2007, 03:06
I remember playing Crazy Bones for keeps, and I beat the kid, but he didn't want to hand over his Jaws to me. He told the teacher I was trying to steal it from him. When I was around 10, somebody stole a Pokemon card from me (although it was a useless one.)

Now, I don't take my PSP or DS with me because I don't want it to get stolen. My iPod is a 20 gb 4th gen, so I don't think people would want to steal it.

splodger15
December 24th, 2007, 08:52
Yeh I had PE 3rd and 4th peroid but 2 year 8 students broke in and stole all phones in the changing room.,

SnesR0X
December 24th, 2007, 08:54
I had a kid steal a 1/2 ounce of a "substance" stolen from me, well accually, i told him to sell it and he smoked it all, and i was sooooo mad, i almost beat him to death, but i didnt, because he had a lot of other problems, so i decided against it. Other then that i v never had anything stolen from me.

i would have not been kind

JPJunkie
December 24th, 2007, 11:04
My Pokemon cards got stolen :(

Shrygue
December 24th, 2007, 13:52
I had a Pocket PC phone one time and some stupid twat snached it from me when I was on the bus going home. I reported it to the police but nothing happened and I never got it back. Damn, a Ł560 phone snached from me while I was writing down a few quick reminder notes to myself. I didn't lose everything though, my 1 gigabyte SD card (that was Ł100 at the time) wasn't inserted in the slot so that didn't get nicked.

Now after 10 months, I only have a Motorola phone V3 to replace my stolen Qtek Pocket PC handset....

Accordion
December 24th, 2007, 17:45
a long time ago my house got broken into during the middle of the day. Complete tear the house down affair. Basically everything that wasn't fixed in place was taken or broken. Insurance covered everything but my PSone memory card saves…

gdf
December 24th, 2007, 23:00
a long time ago my house got broken into during the middle of the day. Complete tear the house down affair. Basically everything that wasn't fixed in place was taken or broken. Insurance covered everything but my PSone memory card saves…

You never got a chance to beat Emerald Weapon:eek:

kcajblue
December 25th, 2007, 00:07
dude.
accordian that must have sucked.

even if insurance did pay for everything.

Triv1um
December 26th, 2007, 23:17
I have had 1 shoes stolen from the back of my house before.

Bastards must of jumped the fence and decided to take 1 shoe and leave the other one there to haunt me.

eatnooM
December 26th, 2007, 23:44
Sorry to go off-topic, but...

My BartMan figure (the one with the changeable speech bubble) when I was 8, I know who stole it though the f**ker denied it (he swapped it).

OMFG I had one of those, you just reminded me of it. Wow, I wonder where it went...

DarthPaul
December 26th, 2007, 23:50
Oh yeah. I've had my original Ds lite stolen at the air port. I was at customs and I had my ds with me it was in a ds carrying case and I had about twelve games with it. The lady checked my bags so I set the ds on the little table beside her desk an all that jazz, she begins to check through my bags and This kid comes out of nowhere and snatches my Ds off the little table carrying case and all, He took off like a bat out of hell, I have to admit I was actually impressed with how fast this little kid was running. He should be in the olympics or something lol, Anyway.

:rofl::rofl: In the olympics. Loool man, what the hell? I can only imagine that... :rofl:

I brought my PSP and iPod (30 gig 5g) to school because i wanted to listen to my iPod and i was going to sell my PSP for money for christmas presents. I already had a buyer and in 3rd period i was going to sell it. !st period was gym, i locked it up in my gym locker. When we got back in the locker rooms i found out they were gone, and apparently a few kids cell phones were gone:(

Kinda sucks cause now i can only give falmily and freinds crummy gifts

Wow man. That story is so sad. :(

Selling your PSP for Christmas presents, that's so sweet. :o

Anyways, I don't have any story to tell. I'm a bit lucky...

Oh, I remember when I used to go to the Pokémon Leagues every Saturday, that was a long time ago, to play the Pokémon trading card game.. Some people tried to steal cards off-me. I'm gonna be honest, I was the guy with the best cards and decks there. And they all were jealous, I know. Anyways, I always caught them trying to steal, but they never did it.

Some guy stole my brother's decks though. He bought 1 deck that day, and made 3 more. He put them all in a bag, and left it in some place. When he got back the bag was empty. Lol, we all laughed at him... poor kid.

ExcruciationX
December 27th, 2007, 05:43
In first grade, someone stole a few of my GameBoy games, and I knew who. Since I was on my meds, and caffeine, I snuck in the classroom and opened the locker
(we had little lockers, but they could be locked), by pushing it up and pulling the door out (they were cheap) and took my games back. I put a note saying I had been there, and not touched anything else.

ninja9393
December 27th, 2007, 06:25
Well instead of giving exspensive gifts to my parents i gave them a movie i made with pictures of my dads best friend who passed away this year (car accident) with Wish you were here by pink floyd in the background

I think it was a little more meaningful and today with the Christmas money i got an 80 gig iPod Classic