PDA

View Full Version : Music Quiz v0.2

wraggster
December 23rd, 2007, 09:48
News/release from xevious78: (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2746)

Hi to all

Vien I finished version version 0.2 of Music Quiz

Background: Music Quiz is the remake of the game Ipod PSP with the same name.
The principle is simple: the homebrew music chosen at random from your PSP / MUSIC, the cheek and gave 4 name at random music that you have in your folder, and one of them has the name of music he played enough to press X, Y, or [] to select the right one.

Novelties:
- Add an optional mode (which does a little to nothing)
- You can now select the music file (/ PSP / MUSIC / or / MUSIC /): Go into the game and open "option.txt" if there is written: "mode = 1," the music should be in the file / PSP / MUSIC /, if "mode = 2," the music should be in the file / MUSIC /.
- If the name of the music is too long, the end will be replaced by "..." (Thanks a shaolan)
How high scores semi-fonctionnel (it works but there is a trick to regler) (thanks to the tutorial)

In future releases:
- Fashion playlist: A file browser to select file musics that we want to quiz.
Fashion-functional high scores 100%
We shall see -

Download Here (http://www.zshare.net/download/583319507bfeff/) and Give Feedback Via Comments

tuddy
December 23rd, 2007, 10:02
News/release from xevious78: (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2746)

Hi to all

Vien I finished version version 0.2 of Music Quiz

Background: Music Quiz is the remake of the game -Ipod PSP with the same name.
The principle is simple: the homebrew music chosen at random from your PSP / MUSIC, the cheek and gave 4 name at random music that you have in your folder, and one of them has the name of music he played enough to press X, Y, or [] to select the right one.

Novelties:
- Add an optional mode (which does a little to nothing)
- You can now select the music file (/ PSP / MUSIC / or / MUSIC /): Go into the game and open "option.txt" if there is written: "mode = 1," the music should be in the file / PSP / MUSIC /, if "mode = 2," the music should be in the file / MUSIC /.
- If the name of the music is too long, the end will be replaced by "..." (Thanks a shaolan)
How high scores semi-fonctionnel (it works but there is a trick to regler) (thanks to the tutorial)

In future releases:
- Fashion playlist: A file browser to select file musics that we want to quiz.
Fashion-functional high scores 100%
We shall see -

or, in less engrish-

Hi to all.
I (Vien) have just finished version 0.2 of Music Quiz.

-Music quiz is a remake of the game Ipod PSP. The game is simple. music is chosen at random from your memory stick (PSP\MUSIC folder), then you have to guess the name of said music out of a choice of 4 random song titles (of songs from your PSP\MUSIC folder) "press X, Y, or [] to select the right one" (Y is possibly triangle).

Novelties-
-An extra mode (which does next to nothing)
-You can now choose if music is chosen from "/Music" or "PSP/MUSIC" by editing the "option.txt" file. change "mode=" to 1 for music to be selected from PSP/MUSIC or to 2 for music to be selected from "/Music".
-If the music's title is too long, the end of the track name is replaced by "..."
-High scores is semi-functional (just HOW functional, I'm still yet to find out)

In future releases-
-Create your own playlist. A file browser that'll allow you to choose what music you want to be used in the quiz.
-fully functional high-scores list.

Hope that helps anyone who was as confused as I was.