PDA

View Full Version : Post your Play-Asia.com feedback.

1stvinicius
December 23rd, 2007, 23:18
Had anyone buy some product from them? I'd like to read about people experiences when buying with them. Thanks :)

Triv1um
December 23rd, 2007, 23:57
DCEmu support them so they have got to be good and reliable.

The don't export to europe though (so I've been told), so I've never had the chance to order.

JKKDARK
December 24th, 2007, 00:15
DCEmu support them so they have got to be good and reliable.

The don't export to europe though (so I've been told), so I've never had the chance to order.

Wrong. They ship worldwide.

souLLy
December 24th, 2007, 00:45
They're fine, been in business for years, you'll have no problems ordering from them :)

1stvinicius
December 27th, 2007, 20:04
Had anyone buy some product from them? I'd like to read about people experiences when buying with them. Thanks :)

up :)

BrooksyX
December 27th, 2007, 20:26
I bought a VGA cable for my xbox 360 from them last year. I paid $10 with shipping, a great deal compared to Microsoft's $40 cable. Shipping was pretty fast too, I thought it would take a lot longer considering it had to go through customs and all.

I will definitely do business with them again and would recommend them to everyone.

Triv1um
December 27th, 2007, 21:25
Wrong. They ship worldwide.

Ohhhh, interesting. I got told different.

I will have to order me some saturn stuff from there sometime.

quzar
December 28th, 2007, 19:28
They SHIP worldwide, but will not export certain things to the EU that they are not allowed to (what got lik-sang in trouble).

I've ordered from them twice and it's gone poorly both times. The first time, after ordering and paying for the item, I got an email saying that it was out of stock, and asking me to buy something else instead. It took over a week to get the credit back. The second time was similar but I don't remember it that well.

Basically, I don't trust them.

1stvinicius
December 31st, 2007, 16:13
They SHIP worldwide, but will not export certain things to the EU that they are not allowed to (what got lik-sang in trouble).

I've ordered from them twice and it's gone poorly both times. The first time, after ordering and paying for the item, I got an email saying that it was out of stock, and asking me to buy something else instead. It took over a week to get the credit back. The second time was similar but I don't remember it that well.

Basically, I don't trust them.

Hey Quzar. Sup? :)

up! :)

cloud_952
December 31st, 2007, 17:10
I've had pretty good experiences with them, though they have a bit of a reputation for not exactly paying attention to the finer details for collectors. x_X Namely, there are alot of complaints of cracked jewel cases and stuff like that. Generally, it's a pretty good company and the prices really aren't all that bad. ^^ I generally prefer yesasia.com, however, but if it's cheaper on playasia, go for it!