PDA

View Full Version : Le Compte Est Bon v0.2

wraggster
December 23rd, 2007, 23:20
News/release from The_Pimousse (http://www.dev-fr.org/projets/(ndsjeu)-le-compte-est-bon/)

I present the principle quickly, but I think everyone knows the show: "Des Chiffres et des Lettres." The Account is good is the "figures" television game. Thereafter, I think also bear the "Letters": The longest word and include all in one game (with a portion of conduct "normal": 1 stroke of figure 2 strokes and letters ... management points, and why not an "online", but really if I have time).

LeCompteEstBon.0.2

The rule of the game;
The aim of the game is to get a number (from 100 to 999) from elementary operations (+,-,×,÷) on natural numbers, starting from random numbers (from 1 to 10, 25 , 50, 75 and 100) among twenty-four "plates". The numbers from 1 to 10 are present in duplicate and the numbers 25, 50, 75 and 100 present in a single copy.

Process of the game:
The number was found is located on top of the screen ... It's easy, it's trademark "we are trying" before.
The plates are drawn at the top of the screen bottom
Then there are areas of computing that they all come ask plates to calculate (all thanks to the stylus). To change the operators of calculation you click on them (after 4 times get back to "+"). And to calculate, it is necessary to mark the box on the right (for the moment, the calculation is automatic).
When "the account is good", "Win" is displayed on the screen at the top.
To cancel all operations in progress, we must touch the button "RaZ" and to have another draw: the "Nvo.

History:

Version 0.2 (23/12/07 ... Merry Christmas):
Major evolutions:
- Recast in a graphic style old school (with blackboard and school workbook)
- Add a score and efficiency (% gain points compared with fully distributed points)
- Added a countdown has to take into account the value to find and platelets drawn by lot
- Adding a timer to limit a 40 second time to find the result
- Added a menu of options and
Changes planned:
- Adding a music (and sounds)
Manual-the result of calculations (thanks to a sliding keyboard)

Download Here (http://shagma.chez-alice.fr/Gael/LeCompteEstBon.0.2.zip) and Give Feedback Via Comments