PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Unoffical gpsp multiplayer plans!

Baboon
December 26th, 2007, 16:47
http://takka.tfact.jp/blog/

Heres the google translation (check the above link for current screen shots):

Implementation of the situation of the communication function, comments, so there are few reports of the current situation.

Now,

* Search menu PSP connected to the other (up to two)
* Send and receive data in WLAN

Have ended up here, and we

* GBA cable for multi-mode communications using the two communications functions

To implement.

Next year, some two games of the communications capabilities available to them and what to publish.

xg917
December 26th, 2007, 17:24
well. made me happy. even though exo doesnt like people supporting takkas builds, he is doing something we wanted. tv out support and multiplayer function.

mike03$$$
December 26th, 2007, 18:47
yes finally hope support for 4 player wireless

blaz3d
December 26th, 2007, 21:10
well. made me happy. even though exo doesnt like people supporting takkas builds, he is doing something we wanted. tv out support and multiplayer function.

takka would be alright if he provided patches for the original source code. at least then it could be implimented properly if exo deemed it valid.

but yeah i would still like to see multiplayer support:o

gamefreak199101
December 26th, 2007, 22:03

this is very true but what can you say, give the people what they want

pspfan
December 26th, 2007, 22:32
Exophase has discussed how difficult it would be to code multiplayer and has also pointed out very noob tendencies in Takka's coding, so don't get your hopes up for some multiplayer that's very playable. Well, unless of course it's from Exophase, who has thought about multiplayer implementation in the past and I think is the true hope for good multiplayer support.

I think Takka (or anyone) should add multiplayer to RIN first, it's supposed to be much easier, but no one has seemed interested enough to do it. It's pretty much the last emulator left that would be easy to add multiplayer to and would also have a great multiplayer usage from the vast array of multiplayer games (especially Pokemon, hehe).

xg917
December 26th, 2007, 23:28
true, i really want RIN to have multiplayer support before anything.

DarthPaul
December 26th, 2007, 23:35
This would be awesome.

Safari Al
December 27th, 2007, 14:20
man i wanted this for a long time and seeing those screens gave me hope :D

xg917
December 27th, 2007, 19:11
i would be able to test since i have 2 psps.. i moved from where i used to live so now i dont know anyone with homebrew psps.. imm all alonee. but omg i cant wait. this has to be the most anticipated feature next to daedalus being full speed.

JKKDARK
December 27th, 2007, 19:31
Good, there are many good games for GBA for multiplayer :)

bublz
May 25th, 2009, 21:22
Oh, yeah! I agree; GPSP multiplayer would be amazing, and Daedalus would be great at full speed! I try to play Super Mario 64, but it gets annoying when the game lags.

Neoblaze
August 7th, 2009, 18:44
any news on the released yet???

B2K24
August 7th, 2009, 19:49
I don't see any screen shots. It's just a hand holding a pencil

CRAP didn't realize some moron bumped a 2 year old thread before i posted.

Shrygue
August 8th, 2009, 00:04
LOL, I guess I'd better close this before we get more accidental posts on a dead old thread!

Lockdown applied