PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial piKey 0.4 Pre_Release!!

wraggster
December 26th, 2007, 18:38
via noobz (http://forums.noobz.eu/pikey-suggestions/unofficial-pikey-0-4-pre-release-is-out/0/)

Hello everybody!

Merry Christmas!

The Unofficial piKey team have just released "Unofficial piKey 0.4 Pre Release".

Incase you are wondering why this is a "Pre Release", is because we've decided not to put 3.71 support in. The reason for this is because we wish to wait for 3.80 M33 to come out so we can kill two birds with one stone and get both supported rather than one! It looks like some may be to downgrade bak down. The recomended firmware for this is 3.52 M33 - 4!

Here is the changelog:

- The ‘x’ button now inputs the correct letter ‘x’ and not the symbol.

- Compiling bugs have been fixed for developers.

- Dealt with the ‘select’ button issue causing incorrect piKey input in the
“On Screen Keyboard.”

- Added cleaner and improved keymaps such as a working Hama, Palm and
a Targus keymaps. (That way popular IR keyboards work without any key
errors.) Drivers have also been fixed.

- Now and improved installer, documents and instruction files.

- Key repeats are now working. You can hold a key a key and it will automatically repeat. (For Palm users, this isn’t an issue.)

- Built using the latest PSPIRKeyB lib.

- Added the Sprint PDA Keyboard driver.

- There is a message appearing when CAPS/Num/Scroll lock is on.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

IM back!
December 26th, 2007, 18:52
finaly! good work noobs!

Mr. Shizzy
December 26th, 2007, 19:36
I read somewhere, that DAX is going to make 3.71 kernel compatible with 3.80 M33...

angelo123
December 26th, 2007, 21:37
Sorry to burst your bubble fellas, but Noobz DIDN'T create it. I did with my team:

Credits:

Angelo
Chilly Willy
HellsPlumber

Also you may wonna check out the post (http://forums.noobz.eu/pikey-suggestions/unofficial-pikey-0-4-pre-release-is-out/0/) again.

It clearly states:

We would rather this wasn't spread to the big websites like QJ as the full release will be some time in the future.

I'm so disapointed. Infact, it's site like this and QJ that get most of their facts wrong.

:mad:

Oh and by the way, DAX said, he might add a universal kernel for PRX's in 3.80. This means devs won't have to worry about making plugins capaterble.

Don't go spreading that around too, it's speculation.

Enjoy the release anyway. :D

*Counts to 10*...

Anyway... now that I've cooled down, enjoy the release and have a good Christmas! :D

Sonicboy 101
December 26th, 2007, 21:49
Sorry to burst your bubble fellas, but Noobz DIDN'T create it. I did with my team:

Credits:

Angelo
Chilly Willy
HellsPlumber

That's confusing. You didn't state that your team did it in the post, and just said "we". Easy misconception to make as it could be noobz or you.

If you didn't want it to be released to other websites then why release it at all? It's the big wide web out here, it's bound to be leaked. Same goes to the speculation on the universal prx, someone is bound to spread it.

Anyway that aside I have to say this is shaping up to be great. Keep up the good work.

HellsPlumber
December 26th, 2007, 22:30
Thanks =]
This was made as a pre-release for testing mostly on the noobz forums but I see its made its way around the net as things do =P

Just thought id say,the Unofficial piKey team are:
Angelo
Chilly Willy
and myself =]

Also, we where hopin peope would download from here so we can see how many downloads it gets :P

http://files.filefront.com/Pre+Release+Unofficia4zip/;9322393;/fileinfo.html/1/1

Enjoy :D

Mistercal
May 20th, 2008, 06:14
Will a 3.71 come out because it wont work for me