PDA

View Full Version : [Release] SchmEdia SchEnter XMB Theme 3.71m33

SchmilK
December 26th, 2007, 19:50
After 4 long weeks of redrawing and helpful hex editing, SchmEdia SchEnter is ready for your enjoyment....if you have 3.71-m33-2 or higher....slim or phat, I'll just leave it at that.

For those PSP with a weight problem, I have attached compressed prx courtesy of GSmoke :thumbup:

Sorry i didnt releast this here the other day, its been a bit crazy with christmas and all :)

So ... belated greetings from me :) Please read the readme.txt for more information

9QK1_aPc7Uo

Massive Screenshot via Comments

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Since some games and the psptube and the webbrowser use the system font, here is a new vshmain and paf (compressed even) for use with the original sony font

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0cjde4

wraggster
December 26th, 2007, 20:16
Uploads attached :)

SchmilK
December 26th, 2007, 20:32
Thanks wraggster :) I thought I had registered her long time ago, maybe accounts were purged or something.

either way :)

DarthPaul
December 26th, 2007, 23:31
Wow man. Just wow!

My PSP has been normal for months. With normal I mean, with the original XMB.

But man, this is the sickest XMB Theme I've ever seen. And now my PSP won't be normal anymore... :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot! Good work! Those 4 weeks were not futile, I must say. :)

Stealth Kill
December 27th, 2007, 00:50
looks awesome i´m trying this.

jurkevicz
December 27th, 2007, 01:59
I loved this theme! It went straight to my Slim and it worked great.

musicianman
December 27th, 2007, 06:54
Very nice work my friend

Maxdamantus
December 27th, 2007, 13:07
Very nice looking system; looks slick and sweet, room for better backgrounds.. Is it just me, or are the fonts slightly offset?

SchmilK
December 27th, 2007, 14:07
Glad you all enjoy it :) Defintely my favorite theme that Ive made.

Yes and no maxdamantus...all the text are different lengths in the icons so things dont always look aligned :(

Maxdamantus
December 27th, 2007, 14:28
...all the text are different lengths in the icons so things dont always look aligned :(

Sorry.. Should've been more specific.. I can see nothing wrong with the icons; it's the system font, for example, configuring the Network, the "Ad Hoc Mode" and "Infrastructure Mode" buttons are not in the middle. About 5px from the top of the button to the top of the text, and perhaps 1px from the bottom of the button to the bottom of the text.

SchmilK
December 27th, 2007, 14:52
Oooh you mean the highlight box around those items?

Thats the same way in the infobars as well...where the bottom of the box is inline with the bottom of the text, but there is a nice gap at the top?

I kept adjusting the canvas size of that icon until it was 10 pixel larger than normal in photoshop but nothing made it move so I gave up :(

ab_geee_eee
January 4th, 2008, 15:18
Omg this is just awesome!! I have to try it out.

sticksx
January 4th, 2008, 22:10
thanks for this, sorry for neb question but I have 3.71 m33-4, were exactly do I put the folders :cool:

doclane
January 5th, 2008, 02:55
great xmb man. best i've seen yet.

harnec
January 5th, 2008, 14:21
Great theme, thank you very much

SchmilK
January 8th, 2008, 15:05
Glad you all like it...i got another new one that i am slowly working on... :)

Since some games and the psptube and the webbrowser use the system font, here is a new vshmain and paf (compressed even) for use with the original sony font :)

motogenius67
January 15th, 2008, 02:51
can i upload this on my new psp? any idea on how to mod? tnx

PSPCulture
January 15th, 2008, 09:00
Glad you all like it...i got another new one that i am slowly working on... :)

Since some games and the psptube and the webbrowser use the system font, here is a new vshmain and paf (compressed even) for use with the original sony font :)

Thanks for that - I rarely use the browser, but trying the other day highlighted the font issue for me. I'll install the original font to make it more useable again!

Love the theme, keep up the good work!

Seker
January 15th, 2008, 14:42
is there any tut to convert

bootsound waves and gameboots to 3.80 ?

jurkevicz
January 15th, 2008, 14:57
They don't work on 3.80?