PDA

View Full Version : PSP Help

DarkElfX
December 26th, 2007, 19:52
Ok. So I just got my PSP today. Its the new slim PSP, and I was wondering if there was a way to downgrade it to 1.5 so I can play ISOs without Pandora's Battery. My current version is 3.71. Is there any way to downgrade that version to 1.5 without Pandora's Battery or something that you have to spend money on? My version is not 3.71 M33. It's just 3.71. Its a brand new slim PSP, so is it possible? Please reply soon. Also, if I do a network update, and I update it, what version will it update to? Will it update to the next version? or the latest version?

xg917
December 26th, 2007, 20:38
do not update. thats the only advice i got. other than that.. i think you need to have a homebrew capable to create the pandora battery to use on the slim. slim psps can not be downgraded. it could only be on 3.60 m33 or 3.71 m33 or the regular sony versions

BTW, no ISO talk..

Peter Bowman
December 29th, 2007, 09:48
I have just got a PSP for the first time and would like to know if it is possible to save at any time while playing a game instead of having to wait until a level has been completed.

Haisook
December 29th, 2007, 09:55
It depends on the game you're playing. If it doesn't offer such option, it's not possible. A handy workaround is getting the PSP into Sleep Mode. To do this, rock the switch up and don't hold it. Later, when you fire the system up, you'll continue from the last point of the game.

The downside is that it consumes a bit of battery life in this mode.