PDA

View Full Version : Academic Aid 3.0 - Special homebrew tool for students and math-haters :P

wraggster
December 27th, 2007, 23:58
News/release from Mr305:

Aha... It's exam time and everyone'll busy after holidays. Here's a gift for all.

This is a Special designed homebrew aimed at students who are in high school and also to those in colleges. It is suitable for Algebra I, Algebra II ,Calculus & Trignometry students. Also contains some physics I, Physics AP level stuff.

Unlike most homebrew, this mainly pays attention to GUI intuitiveness and ease of use;
Addictively Silky Smooth Scrolling is an added bonus.

The main mission of this application is to allow students to get "aid" in most of their work with the need of a calculator
or note taking sheets.

How to use:

You just input the variables for most formulas and it does pages of work automatically with guaranteed 95%+ accuracy.

Changelog v2.3 to 3.0:

> 3.XX FW Compatible i.e. Even PSP Slim users can use this; Copy the folder to GAME371 or GAME with 3.xx kernel.
> Improved aesthetic design
> Fixed flickering screens while switching from different subjects
> Fixed bugs in Subject selection selection.
> Improved speed of animations
> Various other minor fixes and optimizations; removed unused resources [images, debug text, etc]

Any suggestions or requests of formulas for implementation are welcome.

Did I forget anything else?

As always you are urged to read the readme as somethings need to be stated concisely. It also contains all the things in detail.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via mr305 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1920950&postcount=1)

fg-54
December 28th, 2007, 02:04
very useful thanks......but 95% accuracy? why not 100%?

Tetris999
December 28th, 2007, 02:36
how can a calculator be 95% right?

how exactly does this work? :confused:

anyway ill try it out

urherenow
December 28th, 2007, 16:48
95% makes me wonder as well... but what I also wonder is... will this app help me enough to pass a college algebra CLEP exam? I thank you much for this and I'll download it as soon as I get home from work!