PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Installer for 3.xx kernels Revision 3

wraggster
December 28th, 2007, 10:36
Hellcat posted this update to his Pandora Installer for 3.xx kernels

Heres whats new:

Revision 3: (27.12.2007)
- Uses direct hardware access code from Silverspring to set battery serial, so it should work on 3.80 as well....
- Can write and read back the serial to file (ms0:/batser.bin) - you can also use this to customize the serial by editing this file with a hexeditor before reading it back in
(if a restore from file is attempted without the file beeing present, the default serial will just be used instead )
- Now shows current battery serial on main menu screen
- Upon request (and due to be found cool ) you can also choose/set the name of the memorystick after reformatting
Like for the battery serial, put a file "msname.txt" in the root of your memstick, containing the name you want.

Key features
Prepare (repartition and format) your memstick for Pandora
(to reserve space for the MS IPL)
since revision 3 you can also choose the name after format (see below)
Make normal battery to Pandora one
Make Pandora battery to normal one
Install a full 1.50 to the memstick, including the Pandora
Backup current battery serial to file
Restore battery serial from file
(if trying to restore from a backupfile without one beeing present,
the default serial will simply be used instead)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via hellcat (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1808609&postcount=1)

porchemasi
December 28th, 2007, 16:34
This is my favourite Pandora creator because i dont have WINXP and this has SAVED ME AND MY PSP SOOO MANY TIMES

Thank you Hellcat for your awsome program, i just hope you support SLIM and PHAT pandora apps too (i hate using ur app to format, then DAXs to put the pandora files on

maybe u can work on the AIO (all in 1) Pandora creator :)

thiagojpdemiranda
December 30th, 2007, 17:36
Hello there,

I have now a phat psp 3.71M33-3 and I am going to London on January 24th to buy a psp slim since I am selling mine but I wish I could downgrade my new psp so I am trying to make a pandora's battery with my own. The problem is that I am really in lack of knowledge. Could you help me somehow giving me the right Files and Hints to make it right and don't messup later with my new psp?