PDA

View Full Version : Sonic 4 Released

wraggster
December 28th, 2007, 10:41
http://metalslugproject.free.fr/screen.png

Phoebius (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?p=164527) has released a new game for the PSP called Sonic 4 and judging by the screenshot above it looks pretty nifty too.

Heres the translated release info:

Hello everyone ...
That, in fact, to summarize a bit, being a fan of Sonic always has been, I worked a bit with Brunni at the time it was developing its game engine on Sonic GBA (for the graphics in any case) Since he stopped (temporarily or permanently), and am therefore jme said, as I tournais thumbs, I could try to make fun of my own engine.
I know nothing to the prog, but really nothing! I had never written a line of code in my life ... So I followed the tutorials PA, counsels Brunni and its superb lib, and AC led to this:

An early ptit engine, which I did last year, but unfortunately I stopped due to lack of time and motivation ...
So, I just wanted you to try to get your opinion!
Jme am said it was a pity that ca moisisse in a corner of my PC and that I am the only one to have tried it, so I put it online.

History:
Sorry, I remember even when I made it ...

How to play:

Directional arrows to move
Arrow at the bottom during the race to get ball
Cross: skip
Square: put the sprite at the beginning

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Sonicboy 101
December 28th, 2007, 14:30
A sonic game eh? I'm gonna try this out...

joesnose
December 28th, 2007, 14:39
Great work keep it coming

AshtonNewton
December 28th, 2007, 14:41
Looks pretty cool, i'll try this out and let you know.

AshtonNewton
December 28th, 2007, 15:32
Great graphics, good sound, but theres not much to it, and it could run a little faster. This suddenly made me interested in Sonic again must go get the Sega Genesis emu and find the roms lol.

xg917
December 28th, 2007, 17:40
sonic 4? is this intended to be the sequel to sonic 3? i thought there was already an official sequal to the game but it was called something else. anyways the screen shot looks great as if it was really made by sega. ill try this out a little later.

kjetil1991
December 28th, 2007, 18:34
looks nice ;)

Shrygue
December 28th, 2007, 18:55
Hmmm, Sonic 4 huh? I should check this out, don't get too many homebre games that feature Sonic in it.

shorty_carnage
December 29th, 2007, 08:59
if your expecting a game to look like sonic this is pretty good. but if you want it to play like sonic ...... you will be disapointed. unfortunatly

Tinnus
December 29th, 2007, 20:58
It's just a test for the engine it seems. But overall it's pretty good, I just think it should have more *acceleration* (both left, right, up for springs and down for gravity).