PDA

View Full Version : Camy PSP faceplate question

Skribblez
December 29th, 2007, 03:46
Hey everyone, its Skribblez here, I have a question. In this thread,

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53799

Does this package come with all the buttons? Like the up down left right, triangle, square, circle, x and also does it come with the home part of the psp?

And also, the home part when you put on a psp does it need the rubber thing on the back just like the up,down,left,right, triangle,circle,square, and X ?

Please answer those questions. ::) :o:rolleyes:

Also I need some advice the Camy psp faceplate that looks like the gold twin dragons, what color buttons do you think is the best? :P

-Skribblez

Nicko01
December 29th, 2007, 15:00
1. Yes, it has all of the buttons except R and L, and neither of the switches for power/hold and wifi.

2. Yes, you need to take the rubber part off and put it on the new faceplate.

I like the silver the best, because that's what I have.

Skribblez
December 29th, 2007, 15:06
Oh okay thank you! also, does white buttons look good? Or red buttons? :P
Asetrix buttons :P also, the rubber part were can you get that?
the home part, how come on the picture it only shows the up, down, left, right, square, triangle, x, circle? And doesn't show the home part?

Nicko01
December 29th, 2007, 15:11
It has it, and I'd go with white buttons.

Where do you see those other buttons at anyway?

Oh, I see them now. The faceplate does come with 2 sets of custom buttons, which are slightly longer than the regular buttons, so you might need to modify another set slightly to get them to work.

I would go with the brighter button set that it comes with and i would put small pieces of paper between the actual buttons and the rubber piece to fix the button sensitivity difference it has.

Skribblez
December 29th, 2007, 15:55
Aw, guess no button changing, I don't want the look of paper on my psp lol. :P DId you put paper around yours? Also whats this Dual Injectoin or something?? :S Does it really look like 2 faceplates or something? :O This is my first time buying off a online store. :P Still a first timer, also when you buy off it by paypal, does your accont need to be verified? lol mine isn't :(:P