December 29th, 2007, 18:49
hahahha awsome!
so funny man

kcajblue
December 29th, 2007, 19:12
i was not amused...

Man
December 30th, 2007, 03:37
Dont : Own one and expect the novelty to last more than 3 months.

Shadowblind
December 30th, 2007, 04:48

3 weeks for me. Then my 360 took me in, gave me food, shelter....

kcajblue
December 30th, 2007, 04:52
Dont : Own one and expect the novelty to last more than 3 months.i think not.

it will last until the unit dies on me.

maybe the 360 or the ps3 will last only 3 months for me.

Triv1um
December 30th, 2007, 09:58

Haha, best post on this forum.

shadowprophet
December 30th, 2007, 10:28
I hate to be neutral on this console war debate. It makes me sound like sweden.

But It's not that I don't have an opinion it's just my opinion is that every console offers something different and therefore the wii the ps3 and the 360 all have qualities that would make them a nice choice.

For instance the 360 cant be beat for online services, And never will be for that matter. Oh sure people can taunt about ps3's home and its budding online features. But ultimately. Microsoft made windows and really evolved the internet as well so they have experience unlike any other when it comes to online and will always be second to none. "that's pretty much undebateable"

The ps3 has the true raw power that makes the console feel fully like a leap into the next gen. If you haven't seen drakes fortune on a hd tv. Then you really aren't in a position to fairly judge it.

The wii. The wii offers something that no other console can. Nostalgia. What about nostalgia you say? Well, What other console can have you playing super mario brothers 3 and truly feeling like you did when you first played it as a kid? "The wii can." What other console can bring Zelda 1-2 a link to the past, oot,wind waker and twilight princess, all on one console, The wii can . What other console can give you super mario 1 - 2 - 3 - world - 64 - sunshine and galaxy all on the same console. Well certainly not the ps3 or 360. The wii offers something that no other console can. Those fuzzy memories from the past mixed with their modern sequels all on one console. I think from anyone's point of view, ps3 fan, 360 fan, or what have you. I think we can all agree, no other console works that fuzzy memory magic like the wii does.

So yeah all three consoles have something to offer us, And instead of picking sides and holding on tooth and nail to our decisions. Shouldn't we consider that everyone has different tastes and the console they choose may suit their needs perfectly?

parkermauney
December 30th, 2007, 20:07

Yeah, I haven't played my Wii for months, until I got gh3 for christmas.

Man
December 30th, 2007, 20:18
Im just speaking from experience, im not picking sides, the wii is fun, but i just never played mine enough to buy another one, iv been playing my 360 like mad ever since i got it online.

Id buy a ps3 if i had the money and a HD tv.