PDA

View Full Version : Impaler PSX eBoot Creator

wraggster
December 29th, 2007, 22:34
News/release from Impaler

This app was created to simplify the process of building eBoots from Playstation games. It allows the users, based on how many disks are selected, create a single or multi-disk eBoot. It also allows users to select a previous eBoot and will convert it to an ISO. Currently the only disk format that is supported is ISO. There is a link to a disk converter for download to convert BIN/IMG files to ISO.

Step 1: Select an eBoot / ISO

This selection screen allows the user to select an ISO or EBoot. If an EBoot is selected, the user will be prompted for a new name and the eBoot will be ripped back into an ISO. Then the newly created ISO will be selected. Currently the app only supports ISOs. UltraISO is available for download to convert and other images to ISOs.

Step 2: Enter an Game Title / Game Codes

Next, the user must enter a Game Title. The Game Title will be the name of the folder that is created after the application is completed. After the Title is entered, click search and a list of matches will appear. ONLY SELECT ONE code. If more than one title is selected an error is thrown.

Step 3: Select specialized boot images

Next, the user can select different images (png) for the menu.

Step 4: Create the EBoot

The last step is to click the create button, once the operation is completed. A folder is created in the results folder named like the Game Title.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

dark heart
December 30th, 2007, 23:03
this looks good, I'm converting the isos now, i hope this works. but for now all i have in the output window is blank whiteness. it would be nice to have a loading bar so i know how long this could take.

EDIT: ok, cool it's finished converting,

EDIT: IT WORKS :D
good job!

holyorders
January 4th, 2008, 04:32
since i can't play RE2 on my psp coz of the CFW issue (i'm using 3.71 M33-4), this damn good thing helps...

props to you

celestial_guru
January 4th, 2008, 04:50
The more the merrier, this gives me even more options when making e-boots for all my rpgs ^_^

saulin
January 4th, 2008, 05:18
I heard remote play and the new firmware 3.80 allows us to play any PSX game on the PSP. Is this correct?

How does remote play work? From what I understand. The PS3 reads the PSX disc and then it streams it to the PSP over the network?

Is it possible to create a new popsloader from firmware 3.80 that will allow us to play any PSX game? Or is there anything more that remote play does besides streaming the game to the PSP?

Cause if CFW 3.80 will play any PSX game then I gotta start ripping a lot of PSX games.

kryst abegnalie
January 4th, 2008, 08:10
Wow nice, i hope that it have suppot for BIN/CCD formats, thanks for the nice app!!

Sac077
January 24th, 2008, 02:17
Hey Every time I Start the program it tells me that i have to install something

neo snk
January 24th, 2008, 07:58
Wow aswome!!!! hope that it have suppot for BIN formats, thanks for the nice app :D

jaybaba
February 29th, 2008, 11:53
rar file?where do i put it before conversion?my system or psp?

jaybaba
February 29th, 2008, 12:00
when i try to start it says this programme is too big to fit into memory and i still have such a large space

geico_gecko
June 9th, 2009, 23:27
cool hope itll support bin files still getting it though

pspmaster101
April 11th, 2011, 22:32
gonna try i'll edit and say if it works or not :D hope it works tho

Livio
September 24th, 2019, 22:31
Does it still exist?