PDA

View Full Version : PSP Underclocker for CFW 3.71 M33

wraggster
December 30th, 2007, 22:26
News/release from chibisukee:

This is a small plugin i made for my convienence, i thought some random ppl out there would like it too XD

all it does is turn off the screen and underclock your psp when you put it to hold, it works for 3.71 m33,
i use it cause i dont like turning off the screen and underclocking via vsh menu when i put my psp on hold for musics ^^

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via chibisukee (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1923678&postcount=1)

Nikolaos
December 30th, 2007, 22:46
very nice, very useful and non-original, thanks.

Elven6
December 30th, 2007, 23:07
Nice, this is a good idea for saving battery power when listening to music or podcasts, good job.

mike_jmg
December 30th, 2007, 23:45
Nice!, so this really works while pressing only hold, BTW if you quit hold does it goes back to normal?

anyway I'll test it

edit: yes indeed, this is awesome thanks man

Mr. Shizzy
December 31st, 2007, 00:07
Sweet. Simple, but one of the most useful plugins to date. :)

I hate having to under clock my PSP manually, and hold in the brightness button for 3 seconds to power down the screen while listening to tunes in the car.

I know, I'm lazy - but this plugin is very useful. And I appreciate it. :D

Zargon
December 31st, 2007, 05:39
Sweet! Very handy, but what does it set the processor to?

yahoozee
December 31st, 2007, 06:24
Can you please reply to this message if you can help. each time i switch my psp on, some couple of seconds to a minute it freeze and turn itself off.even if am playing a game if just freeze and turn itself off.

yahoozee
December 31st, 2007, 06:30
Please help me. am have a problem with my psp each time i turn it on, for some seconds to a minute it turn itself off. so please reply if you can help me.

Buddy4point0
December 31st, 2007, 06:33
Can't you just underclock via the vsh menu?
Also you can turn off the screen by holding down the screen button.
So in my opinion this plugin is rather useless as we can very easily already do everything this does without it.

idan6767
December 31st, 2007, 08:25
very good one!!! never think of something like that.

ty!

edit:
well dosent wrok with 3.72HX

shorty_carnage
December 31st, 2007, 09:02
Please help me. am have a problem with my psp each time i turn it on, for some seconds to a minute it turn itself off. so please reply if you can help me.

shouldn't be posted here

any gr8 plugin really works

jeegee
December 31st, 2007, 13:35
Brill plugin wraggster :) although i dont bother underclockin or turnin screen off. My battery seems to have a good charge/playtime ratio :)

Elven6
January 19th, 2008, 21:32
Bit late in the game, but I just got my PSP back, so how do you install this? And how do you check to see if it is actually working or not?