PDA

View Full Version : remotejoy

eazy-e
December 30th, 2007, 23:02
i have installed everything for the remote joy app everything seems to work fine but when i try to play a umd or an iso with the remotejoy app the psp turns off and then it also disconnects from the computer any idea guyz plz help thankz in advance

the plugins are enabled in the game and vsh txts enabled like i said everything works fine but when tryin to play a game it disconnects even though all the plugins are enabled

Coolie4
January 6th, 2008, 00:52
i had alot of problems installing remotejoy as well. what works best is to use it through IR Shell. disable all unneccisary plugins, because IR shell can crash because of alot of them (i think u can disable usbhostfs.prx and remotejoy.prx if u use IR shell but you may still need them in the seplugins folder, probably best to keep them there since they dont harm anything)

start up all the remotejoy apps needed on the computerside (usbhostfs.exe remotejoy.exe.... or just use the remotejoy gui). in ir shell start usbhost (the button is under the first predeffined homebrew button) make sure usbhost on the computer says connected to device. then click the remotejoy window on the computer and press F5 to start the stream. you should now see IR shell on your desktop. from here u can run whatever it is u need.

i havent tried everything, but ive been able to see IR shell, a UMD game (metal gear solid portable ops+) and the psp xmb on the desktop.

to see the xmb like this, through IR shell first, connected to usbhost and made sure i could see it on the desktop, then went back to the xmb via **"Exit iR Shell" > "Exit to XMB"**

Edit: Sorry to get back to xmb with usbhost still connected go to launch xmb (duh lol) its between the launch devhook and set alarm button

xXxlovestospoogexXx
May 27th, 2008, 22:06
hey guys i really would like to know how to get remotejoy on my psp slim and lite. :o also to let u know i have absolutely no custom firmware its a new normal psp

PLEASE HELP!!:)