PDA

View Full Version : [Petition] Assassin's Creed for the PSP

gamefreak199101
December 31st, 2007, 16:40
http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2370/10383739/18601049/295804222.jpg

This comes first as a gamer, and second as a forum poster. I was shocked to hear that Assassin's Creed would not be appearing on the PSP. But i was even more stunned to heard that it would be appearing on the DS. I have taken the Resident Evil for PSP petition as both inspiration and an example and created one for Assassin's Creed.

Sign the petition: http://petitiononline.com/ac4psp/petition.html

Considering the Resident Evil petition received 30,000+ signatures, and Capcom responded...the goal is to meet and surpass 10,000 signatures. If at all possible, please sign the petition and pass the link on to a friend.

If You havent played assains creed check it out at stores, on tv, all over the web too adn im surly you will like it and i hope we reach the goal because i myself always wanted this for psp too.

Gizmo356
December 31st, 2007, 17:34
It would suck for psp and DS but I'll sign anyway :p

Anonymous D
December 31st, 2007, 18:00
according to gamespot there is a assasins creed ds in the works:

http://uk.gamespot.com/ds/action/assassinscreed/index.html?tag=result;title;3

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2007, 18:23
Online petitions don't work, you will not get what you want. Or you just want to hear to the developers saying "Nah go out, we won't"?

EvilDooinz
December 31st, 2007, 18:56
Sorry but this game was too boring on the main consoles to play on a handheld unless you like repeitive missions and running back and forth the same level dozens of times then this game wouldent be worth the port. imo

DarthPaul
December 31st, 2007, 19:21
I have exactly the same opinion as EvilDooinz.

Buddy4point0
December 31st, 2007, 19:31
This will NEVER happen.
Terrible idea, complete waste of time petition.

Not only do petitions not work, but this one is retarted. I would not want to play this game on my psp as it would look like crap. it would not be all that fun and would not sell. some petitions have been good ones with great ideas, this though is not. and i will be signing against it.

carlitx
December 31st, 2007, 19:32
i think it would be funner on DS

jeegee
December 31st, 2007, 19:55
Wouldn't be interested to see ass creed on psp. Unless it had more depth or a diff story to the ps3 version. Its good but not that good. And yeah prob be sucky on ds.

mike_jmg
December 31st, 2007, 21:37
I don't think it'll be that good, but who knows

PenguinMaster
December 31st, 2007, 21:52
While I liked the console version, porting (or remaking) a game to a far less powerful system is never a good idea. The DS version will undoubtedly be crap and while the PSP one would probably be better it would still suck. Just because I have a PSP doesn't mean I want every game to be on it.

Gene
December 31st, 2007, 23:34
I signed it for you, but I would much rather see call of duty 4 for the psp.

PSmonkey
December 31st, 2007, 23:40
Dear People,

Think for 1 moment. When has ubisoft released a good/decent PSP game that they actualy developed (so excluding stuff they published like exit & luminies 1).

There sadly is not enough PSP love within ubisoft to even make this game remotely good. It would be worse then the console version.

Joe88
January 1st, 2008, 00:00
Online petitions don't work, you will not get what you want.

was about to say that
they never work

Prasoc
January 1st, 2008, 00:30
i signed. hopefull ubisoft respond *cross fingers*

Ultima Chocochu
January 3rd, 2008, 06:21
This will NEVER happen.
Terrible idea, complete waste of time petition.

Not only do petitions not work, but this one is retarted. I would not want to play this game on my psp as it would look like crap. it would not be all that fun and would not sell. some petitions have been good ones with great ideas, this though is not. and i will be signing against it.

Almost completey agree, it wouldn't be a good game on the PSP, MAYBE it could but doubt it
But it's coming out for the DS, and I honestly don't want to imagine how that is going to be
I think their should be a petition against a DS version.

Mr-S
January 4th, 2008, 11:43
i signed, i probably may not get it should it coe out as i have the xbox 360 version, but they have not right exploiting DS over PSP in a good graphic game, (hope i used exploit right )):confused:

m00gl3s
January 15th, 2008, 16:45
I signed it for you, but I would much rather see call of duty 4 for the psp.
games like these are only meant for the pc.. and xbox360...
which is pretty much the same as a pc with a controller :thumbup:

Seriously though as an fps person I suck at fps console games. I signed it but I don't see it happening either.

Shadelancer
January 19th, 2008, 21:56
In all seriousness, I will not have the cash for a ps3, but I would still like to enjoy games released for sony systems. Sure, I can go buy a NDS for 100$ vs the 400+$ price of a ps3, but Look at it this way, as a sony fanboy, I already own a PSP. So, while this petition wont work, at the very least I probly will not play the nds version simply cuz what they did to ff12/revenant wings..... and it looks to be... well... Meh.

gamefreak199101
January 19th, 2008, 22:25
yea but you have to look at hwo the game is gonna be some people might not want it so we have this petition to decide but ps3 its really good for that game as i have experience in that

Cloudhunter
January 20th, 2008, 12:14
Dear People,

Think for 1 moment. When has ubisoft released a good/decent PSP game that they actualy developed (so excluding stuff they published like exit & luminies 1).

There sadly is not enough PSP love within ubisoft to even make this game remotely good. It would be worse then the console version.

If you know where PSmonkey works, you will see that he does indeed know what he is talking about.

Listen to him ;)

Cloudy

Sonicboy 101
January 20th, 2008, 12:18
Lol.
The best game Ubisoft have made was Rayman.
Remake that instead! It would be better than the original :p
It wouldn't work out anyway (not Rayman, Assassins creed) as stated by other users.

F9zDark
January 20th, 2008, 18:41
Assassin's Creed was fun, for the first 5-10 hours (not even sure how long I played it for), but then it got repetitive. I wished the Devs of the game opted for a more RPG style of information gathering and RPG style character development.

Could have gone a long way.

AshtonNewton
January 20th, 2008, 22:11
Maybe wraggster would make us a homebrew version.

Stone Temple Pilots
January 21st, 2008, 16:51
Assassin's Creed won't work on DS, it wouldn't work on PSP. The environment is just way too big. Also, what the hell happened to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PSP? I'm still sitting on a pole waiting for that to come out. (In response to SonicBoy 101, I believe a remake of the original Rayman game for PSP would be the sickest and awesome-est remake of a game in PSP history)

SynGamer
January 25th, 2008, 03:05
Petition just passed 10,000 tonight...thanks to everyone that signed it. Now comes the hard part; contacting Ubisoft and trying to get this on the major gaming sites.

anteopimp
January 25th, 2008, 03:24
I think we'll need more than 10,000... I think a million would be guaranteed, but I think we'll need about 100,000 for them to decide.

psp4lyf
February 1st, 2008, 16:27
UPDATE: over 13,000 signatures :eek::thumbup:

SynGamer
March 7th, 2008, 22:24
16742 Total Signatures

acn010
March 7th, 2008, 23:09
there gonna make it....

jxx2005
March 8th, 2008, 00:18
16750 Signatures Total
also
i signed

jxx2005
March 8th, 2008, 01:28
Assassin's Creed won't work on DS, it wouldn't work on PSP. The environment is just way too big. Also, what the hell happened to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PSP? I'm still sitting on a pole waiting for that to come out. (In response to SonicBoy 101, I believe a remake of the original Rayman game for PSP would be the sickest and awesome-est remake of a game in PSP history)
there already IS a assassin's creed on DS
hence the petition
it wouldnt work if it wasnt already done

No_one_in_particular
March 8th, 2008, 15:01
Look at when he posted that. It was January, before its release, so he was perfectly right to say it wouldn't work. Looks shit on the DS, from what I've seen.

jxx2005
March 8th, 2008, 16:53
it does look like shit on the DS
and the game was announced to be released in december, so he could have known about it

No_one_in_particular
March 8th, 2008, 18:31
Yeh, he probably did. I read it as he was predicting it 'won't work', as in, when it's released it'll be shit. Which we both agree it is. :)

jxx2005
March 8th, 2008, 19:40
oh, i misunderstood what you were saying
yes
the game looks bad
and i didnt hear about it until this, so i guess it didnt do well