PDA

View Full Version : The DCEmu Interview - Question 3 - Whats Your New Years Resolution ?

wraggster
December 31st, 2007, 18:44
http://interviews.dcemu.co.uk/dcemu2008.gif

A feature i did a few years ago and one im going to repeat now is the DCEmu Interview, a unique idea in which questions are asked by me to the Whole DCEmu Community its a way to learn more about each others and find out what our interests are and much more

Todays Question is Whats Your New Years Resolution ?

Give your Answer via Comments.

Remember to check out our DCEmu Interview Site (http://interviews.dcemu.co.uk/) to catch up on previous DCEmu Interview Questions

The DCEmu Interview - Question 1 - What Consoles Do You Own ? (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82867)
The DCEmu Interview - Question 2 - Whats Your Favourite Console Of All Time (http://interviews.dcemu.co.uk/the-dcemu-interview-question-2-whats-your-favourite-console-of-all-time-83029.html)

wraggster
December 31st, 2007, 18:46
My new years resolution is to get this site 100% back to normal and carry on being one of the nbiggest and best homebrew sites in the world.

On a personal front i hope to get fully over stress and depression which has plagued me for 2 years and sort out my job, hopefully ill win the lottery which will sort thingsout nicely.

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2007, 18:59
here on DCEmu: I can only say I want to be helpful for the community, because I love this site and I'm sure this site will be bigger and bigger next year.

In real life: Good luck with my jobs and studies, good relation with my friends and other people, and of course party a lot.

VexnadFett
December 31st, 2007, 19:19
not to make a new year's resolution....

DarthPaul
December 31st, 2007, 19:30
My new years resolution is carry on being one of the biggest and best homebrew sites in the world.

It is the best already. :D

My resolutions, here in DCEmu... I will become a moderator and edit every Dimension Theory's post. And I will write "I love John Stamos to death." in every post.

And in real life.. I want to make my girl happy, so we could stay together forever. That's all I really want.

Oh... and I want to get better grades this semester!

the_eternal_dark
December 31st, 2007, 20:07
I'm wanting to finally get married and continue my Naval service (and hopefully get stationed in Japan or Germany soon) to see more of the world.

I hope to help more people on here as well. I like receiving emails from people all over the world asking for help. Keep them coming and I will help when I can.

sroon
December 31st, 2007, 21:23
To stay with my girl for atleast a year
(O )( O)

zeritooverride
December 31st, 2007, 21:59
For this year I want to get good grades this semester so I can finish my degree on Social Studies/Sociology. Also I want to find me a nice girl and get my band out of the garage!

EDIT: Also forgot to add, I want to help more people get involved in the psp hacking/modding scene!

devdj
December 31st, 2007, 22:47
to get laid more often then the usual amount and to download more movies, music and game iso's

watupgroupie
December 31st, 2007, 22:59
to get laid more often then the usual amount and to download more movies, music and game iso'sYou live a bad life my friend and i feel sorry for you. I hope to get a nice girl and to keep my grades up to par like they are now. Keep good relations with my friends and help keep the psp homebrew scen alive.

Elven6
December 31st, 2007, 23:36
Get a new TV and a set up a nice entertainment system, oh and hopefully find a way to get rid of my HDMIless 360 for a HDMI one.

wii60
January 1st, 2008, 02:41
My new Year's Resolution is to get pregnant again. I have 1 little boy who just turned 1 on Christmas. I love kids and I love my husband.

Besides...how hard can it be to keep :)

Safari Al
January 1st, 2008, 03:18
DCemu: post more often
My Site: work much harder on making it better
My Life: Work on scheduling my time much better than i have been. (and hopefully to find a girl ;))

the_eternal_dark
January 1st, 2008, 07:56
My new Year's Resolution is to get pregnant again. I have 1 little boy who just turned 1 on Christmas. I love kids and I love my husband.

Besides...how hard can it be to keep :)

Just found out earlier my fiancee may be pregnant. :thumbup:

matprogramix
January 1st, 2008, 09:09
Get better in programming, get better in enklysh :D and find a pretty girl :D

ExcruciationX
January 1st, 2008, 13:24
Life: get my depersonalizaton disorder cured; finish high school.

Here: Release the 300,000th forum member script, create a few songs for "Big Room", the DCEmu band, and release the Exwave GTA VCS radio station.

DarthPaul
January 1st, 2008, 14:40
DCEmu Band? I didn't know that!

Shrygue
January 1st, 2008, 16:14
In real life, for me to get over this stupid cold and find a job soon.

On the forums, I just hope to have all the ongoing problems with the site fixed.

danh_24
January 1st, 2008, 16:19
My new years resolution is to never again drink the amount I did last night and tell a girl I work with that I have feelings for her...
One of my mates was telling me that she felt the same ways so I thought 'F**k it, I'll just go for it".. It was New Years Eve and I'd had a few drinks so I had the confidence to do it.. She basically let me down gently.. This resulted in more drinking and me making a complete tit of myself in the pub where I work... Even to the point of telling my manager how I felt (and he is with the girls sister).. BLAH! why I am telling this to a random board on the 'net I don't know... I think I'm still a bit drunk.. Anyways, Happy New Year

iniquitous_beast
January 1st, 2008, 17:23
My New Year's resolution is currently 1440x900 on a widescreen monitor. Later, it will be 1080x720 on my HDTV. I don't expect to be changing my resolutions any time soon.

Actually, my one resolution is to get into my school's MBA program and start planning for my future.

mike_jmg
January 2nd, 2008, 00:04
Mine
To lose some weight, excercise more, find me a pretty girl, finally get a job, cause I just got my degree on chemical engineering and I haven't been able to find anything (believe me, I've searched everywere)

ah yes, and not to party like yesterday, for a while:p.
I ended up watching sunrise at the Dam that is on the city limits, then breakfast and going to bed at 9:30 in the morning LOL

cal360
January 2nd, 2008, 00:09
Mines to get a job somewhere and pass my GCSEs. Short and simple.

Mr Grim
January 2nd, 2008, 02:13
mine is to stick at playin guitar nd not give up like last time nd also b a more active member of this site

ExcruciationX
January 2nd, 2008, 04:28
Yeah, it's still on Darth Paul.

DarkSynbios
January 2nd, 2008, 14:52
The homebrew scene become better and support much Dreamcast! ^^
And i wish this years brings us more and more on everything we want! :) more officials Dreamcast games :P

Happy new year in all!! ;D

аlex
January 4th, 2008, 23:15
more homebrew and commercial games for Dreamcast

ojdon
January 5th, 2008, 13:10
My New Year Resolution is to play any type of guitar everyday, yeah it isn't that hard, well for me it isn't. But hey it keeps my skill up to scratch. :)

hdofu
January 6th, 2008, 06:48
To play someone at marvel vs capcom using my tankstick

Savadahoo
January 6th, 2008, 13:32
Write more music, record more music

Mr. Shizzy
January 6th, 2008, 15:07
Online: Finish & release nearly a half dozen PSP projects I've been working on. I guess sometimes, multi-tasking, can actually slow production... :(

Real Life: Quit Smoking... :)

jeegee
January 7th, 2008, 00:06
I resolved to not arse about makin resolution. Gave up smoking months ago so i'll be Damned if i'm depriving myself of anything else

badwog69
January 13th, 2008, 14:02
2 stick with da same GF lol

VampDude
January 24th, 2008, 00:45
I never made a resolution, I think I should've though.

MHentai
April 14th, 2008, 23:53
be richier

Amaweks
May 6th, 2008, 13:36
Give something back to people who help me in my life.

The Sinner
October 27th, 2008, 20:33
To Clock the Games as I get them and not let them collect dust, and watch more of my Anime...

jeegee
January 6th, 2009, 14:24
To spend more time helping people get the most from their Consoles. Think i helped a few ppl last yr on my usual WAP games forum (prodigits) so maybe i can help even more this year.

snoreta
January 9th, 2009, 12:42
Hi,
My new year resolution is to concentrate in my study and plan to achieve some goal in my life.

Snoreta

Online Dating (http://adult.talkingdating.com)

Scoe
June 15th, 2009, 23:57
to stop smoking tobacco and spend more on dreamcast peripherals.