PDA

View Full Version : The 20 Games that You Should Have Played for 2007, But Didn’t

wraggster
December 31st, 2007, 23:50
There are sure a lot of "best of lists" coming out of the woodwork now since the year is beginning to come to a close. And not surprisingly, many of the lists read basically the same. Many of the games that are on those lists are definitely must play games (Super Mario Galaxy, Call of Duty 4, The Orange Box), but whatever happened to the other games that were fantastic throughout the year like World in Conflict, Persona 3, or Lunar Knights to name a few. With just an avalanche of triple A titles hitting us at the end of the year, many excellent games were overshadowed by the sheer amount of press coverage and excellent PR campaigns that were given to those games that were at the top of those 2007 lists. So here are the games that are the ones that have been forgotten because they came out early in the year or worse, never got the credit that they deserved in the first place.

The Xbox360 games in the list:
02) Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
10) Overlord (PC; Xbox 360)
14) Bomberman Live (Xbox 360)
16) Virtua Tennis 3 (PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Sony PSP)

http://www.poisonous-pixels.com/2007/12/20-games-that-you-should-have-played.html

Elven6
January 1st, 2008, 00:51
Those games didn't sell bad, and they were acclaimed, apart from demos, I haven't played any of those games :(

I should probably pick up alot of those titles next year if they are still being sold.

Shadowblind
January 1st, 2008, 04:07
I'll probably pick up Eternal Sonata. It looks pretty nice.

keefurxxcore
January 1st, 2008, 05:35
I really disliked "Overlord". I asked a Gamestop employee to buy Vampire Rain or The Darkness. Vamp Rain sucked and The Darkness was too short they said with glee, so they told me- keef- Overlord is the game for me! I came home and played the game, but those employees put me to shame... Boring aspect, bad camera, wasted money oh my! Thats why you should listen to what your heart goes by, or you'll become, the guy at Gamestop.

Then later I bought The Darkness and its great! Except, it is unreadable now ;(.

Enternal Sonata seems whack, with musical weapons or something? And Virtua Tennis 3 looks really good. The demo was fun :)