PDA

View Full Version : QUERY: backup Pandora Memory Stick

andrewwan1980
January 2nd, 2008, 15:07
I have a 3.71M33-4 + 1.50(2) PSP and just bought a spare Datel "pandora-compatible" battery . I just read we also need a spare Memory Stick too? I only have one memory Stick (Pro Duo) that I use to store all my emulators/PS games, etc.

Is it possible to do a Pandora's Battery using just one memory stick? Then after completion is it possible to back up the Pandora memory stick (image-wise) and then restore my emulator/PS games. Then whenever I need to downgrade using Pandora's Battery I can copy back the Pandora Memory Stick.

Is this possible?

cal360
January 2nd, 2008, 15:16
You can use the card as normal even when it is still pandorarised, it's the battery that makes it work so without the battery in it will function as usual without having to change it back.

andrewwan1980
January 8th, 2008, 09:33
Okay, if I lost my memory stick and bought a new one, can I just use that mpformat then copy folders kd, registry & files UPDATE.PBP, eeprom.bin, msipl.bin to the memory stick. And maybe run the msipl.bin flashing program, etc? So theoretically, one could recreate ANOTHER clone identical Pandora memory stick?

Please confirm with tested-and-tried scenario...