PDA

View Full Version : Free, The best price ever.

shadowprophet
January 4th, 2008, 12:02
It seems all those Xbox live problems we have been experiencing will end on a positive note after all. Marc Whitten General Manager, Xbox live, will be offering members of xbox live a free XBLA game Details are still sketchy and we may have to wait a few weeks to see what this game will be. Still It's good to know Something freebie this way comes. Here is the full article.

An Open Letter from Marc Whitten about Xbox LIVE this Holiday

Published January 3, 2008

Dear Xbox LIVE Members:

During this past holiday season you helped us break a number of Xbox LIVE records. This included our largest sign-up of new members to Xbox LIVE in our 5 year history and just yesterday you broke the record for the single biggest day of concurrent members ever on the service.

As a result of this massive increase in usage we know that some of you experienced intermittent Xbox LIVE issues over the holiday break. While the service was not completely offline at any given time, we are disappointed in our performance. I would like to take this moment to thank you each and every one of you for your patience and understanding as our team has worked around the clock to return the service to a stable state.

At the same time we would like to offer a token of our appreciation to all of you in celebration of record success for the service. And as a thank you for your loyalty during this holiday period, we will be offering all of our Xbox LIVE members around the world access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game that will be available to download free of charge. In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you.

Thank you again for helping make Xbox LIVE everything that it is today!

Sincerely,

Marc Whitten

General Manager, Xbox LIVE

Gamertag: Notwen

News Via Xbox Official site (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/live/serviceissue.htm)

lmtlmt
January 5th, 2008, 03:26
not that great

ExcruciationX
January 5th, 2008, 15:01
I agree with lmtlmt. It still doesn't work!

Triv1um
January 5th, 2008, 15:10
Just to let you know PSN is working great. :D

Nah, I hope the XBL gets back up, and the players get good compensation. XML costs so everyday its down people are effectively loosing money.

shadowprophet
January 5th, 2008, 15:37
Yeah I was playing halo last night, The lag was unbearable :( It seems the lag still isnt fixed :confused: Ive lost halo matces aginst level 5's...level 5's! all because I cant see them moving untill im already dead. it's awful :(

On the bright side, Ex is getting better every day, And who knew we had our very own resident halo god. 1X is the man to beat. without a doubt *nods

cal360
January 5th, 2008, 17:17
Yeah I was playing halo last night, The lag was unbearable :( It seems the lag still isnt fixed :confused: Ive lost halo matces aginst level 5's...level 5's! all because I cant see them moving untill im already dead. it's awful :(

On the bright side, Ex is getting better every day, And who knew we had our very own resident halo god. 1X is the man to beat. without a doubt *nods

Well i'm too sure about what they're doing until I get the full details on what's happening.

One thing we do need is a DCemu gathering on halo that'd be great.

Man
January 6th, 2008, 02:59
Im up for it, people need to add me, canniibalcorpse, thats my gammer tag, i really want to play ExcrutiationX !!!

and on topic now: i really could care less, iv bought two Xbox games and there pretty cool.

ExcruciationX
January 6th, 2008, 04:31
1time is badass. I'd guess he's using crack or speed.

Man, I'll add you once I log in tomorrow (I don't think I'll be able to play you though).