PDA

View Full Version : The Time To Act Is Now!

Elven6
January 4th, 2008, 23:41
Ok for those HD DVD fans here, you probably already heard of what Warner did today. Well just like the Blu camp did, the HD camp will do aswell.

Go to the website listed, it contains the right contacts over at Warner, send them an email with the petition attached.

http://www.campaignhd.com/080104_WARNER.html

Oh and for the Blu Ray fan boys, don't bother posting negativity, in the end it will just end up as a flame war.

Thanks

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2008, 23:47
I dont understand how you can be a format fanboy lol I'll send the email

Elven6
January 5th, 2008, 02:36
If you support something then your a fanboy I guess, Warner is weird. HD DVD has way more to offer, Web Enbaled Features, PiP, etc from the get go on all players, Blu Ray dosen't have any of that!

DCergo
January 5th, 2008, 16:04
I remember the blu-ray fantards doing the same, sad shit with Paramount, to no avail.

So very sad. :rofl:

Elven6
January 5th, 2008, 16:23
Yea I know, its sad, but when you invested money in something, you cant take it sitting down now can ya?

Shadowblind
January 5th, 2008, 22:51
I still don't see the point. I don't know anyone with either a Blu-ray player or HDDVD player. Everyone I know has a DVD player. Don't expect any of that to change any time soon.

Besides, format wars? I thought the console wars were pathetic. I've never seen the difference between Spiderman 3 DVD and SP3 Blu-Ray. Haven't seen much HDDVD.

oh well....DVDs still are basically the only thing being bought.

JKKDARK
January 5th, 2008, 22:58
Ok for those HD DVD fans here, you probably already heard of what Warner did today. Well just like the Blu camp did, the HD camp will do aswell.

Go to the website listed, it contains the right contacts over at Warner, send them an email with the petition attached.

http://www.campaignhd.com/080104_WARNER.html

Oh and for the Blu Ray fan boys, don't bother posting negativity, in the end it will just end up as a flame war.

Thanks

/Done ;)

Triv1um
January 6th, 2008, 02:22
Good luck.

I won't be sending it but still I hope they atleast listen to you guys.

Elven6
January 6th, 2008, 19:40
Hey they update the list of contacts, so you might wanna check em out again.