PDA

View Full Version : Uummarmiut

wraggster
January 6th, 2008, 02:08
Birslip (http://www.dev-fr.org/projets/(ndsjeu)-uummarmiut-le-jeu/) has posted a great looking game for the DS, heres the release info:

http://birslip.pizz.biz/temp/Uummarmiut.png

On the composition of drunken coders, I made a little game, which is a little void, but that is 3D, maybe it compensates? Well, the story is not there, you embody a character that responds on behalf of Uummarmiut (I can find worse name!), Which must seek its Christmas gift itself (what sadness ...). In short, under this concept a little corny did not conceal much, there are a dozen levels at which you Face fir, ice, bears and even yétis! With always with the idea to collect all gifts.

Some practical information anyway:

Move the stylus to move the guy
Up or X for the sauté
Cam left / right or double click to launch balls
Select Start, or to take a break

What's more you can change the difficulty, by clicking on "options" at the outset. In terms of music, they are not really me, I have bitten on I do not know what flash game then I bidouillé. The graphics is almost the same, the models come from the excellent egoboo Thursday except the tree and cubes (), but by contrast textures were made by myself (which explains a lot of things). I tried to make essemble fairly consistent, I hope I arrived, if not too bad!
I will distribute the sources, but as usual, I must comment and that j'enjolive parts. Well, if j'oublis do not hesitate to remind me!
Regarding bugs, there are probably, but not that prevents play. Good game!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

iofthestorm
January 6th, 2008, 06:37
Who doesn't love automated translations? Anyway, this looks really cool and I'm excited to see more and more 3D homebrew. I hope they use simple styles such as cell-shading to reduce the effects of small textures seen in commercial 3D games. Looking forward to a great bunch of homebrew from this competition! By the way, did no one else enter or is their entry list broken?