PDA

View Full Version : there aren't enough games for next gen.

shadowprophet
March 9th, 2014, 13:33
This is a larger problem then last gen or the generation prior . There really isnt enough great purchase worthy content for either new console . At least in generations past we had backwards compatibility to fall back on. With newer consoles being primarily pcs we would expect no less then a web browser and a few media apps. And thats about all we get along with a strong social media focus._ this generation of consoles if anything are very limited and locked and truthfully at this time feature lacking ._ yes future features are promised and are (on the way) ‘ ._ like the dragons and zombies and butter‘s pizza, they are on the way._ ._ in the mean time i guess i'll continue to wish i could theme out my ps4 menu. At least change the wallpaper or color or something ._. On this feature rich totally not locked ps4._._._._._ sarcasm ._:mad:

Shrygue
March 13th, 2014, 21:03
Which is one of the reasons why I've yet to get the PS4 (nevermind not having money to get one). I heard that the PS4 couldn't play music like MP3s and such out of the box unlike the PS3 - correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm not really into the social features; I don't do facebook, twitter or any of that.

...and wow, you now can't apply themes to the PS4 menu? That's fail, I like being able to customise my console to how I want it, it's a step backward in my view. Anything else worth noting?

shadowprophet
March 13th, 2014, 21:39
I do enjoy the ps4 I truly do. I feel it has a great potential, But yeah the theme for the menu is pretty much locked and standard. But it was like this at first for the Psp and the ps3. It seems a common repetitive trait from Sony. But yeah it's suffering from a severe lack of games to which keeps leading me back to my ps3 which seems to run Netflix, hulu and YouTube much more stable...

Ahh, it's to early in this gen to wreap the benifits of buying a newer console. In my opinion as a ps3 and ps4 owner, ps3 is looking really good with all the Free stuff for Ps plus members..

Sent from my LG-AS730 using Tapatalk 2