PDA

View Full Version : Could we see GP Final War on PSP or other great Ports

wraggster
July 28th, 2005, 03:11
Before i enter the land of sleep, tonights release of SmashgPSP has given me hope that we may see a PSP port of the rather excellent Red Alert/Command & Conquer type game GP Final War which was awesome on the GP32.

Heres the website to take a look -- > http://membres.lycos.fr/matkeupon/

Even if not we can live in hope ;)

What ports and remember be realistic of games would you like to see on the PSP.

Myself i want to see some RTS games but what do ya think?

reply via the comments :)

shadowprophet
July 28th, 2005, 05:45
Before i enter the land of sleep, tonights release of SmashgPSP has given me hope that we may see a PSP port of the rather excellent Red Alert/Command & Conquer type game GP Final War which was awesome on the GP32.

Heres the website to take a look -- > http://membres.lycos.fr/matkeupon/

Even if not we can live in hope ;)

What ports and remember be realistic of games would you like to see on the PSP.

Myself i want to see some RTS games but what do ya think?

reply via the comments :)

I can really dig a nice strat game. So do you think its possible we may ever see AOE or warcraft on psp ? Those are really snizzly too

SoQb0nc5r
July 28th, 2005, 12:59
yay cnc pwns :D

Cap'n 1time
July 28th, 2005, 13:01
... if someone creates an easy system of porting GP32 games on the psp then our selection of homebrew might increas by like 10x. good news!

RedKing14CA
July 29th, 2005, 05:54
STARCRAFT!!!!!! SARCRAFT!!! STARCRAFT!!! (imagine how beutiful it would look on the psp screen... *drools*

shadowprophet
July 29th, 2005, 06:02
STARCRAFT!!!!!! SARCRAFT!!! STARCRAFT!!! (imagine how beutiful it would look on the psp screen... *drools*

Starcraft was an allright game. Somhow tho I just didnt dig the future type theme to it. Still as far as game play it was pretty much a clone of warcraft so no problems there, I just dont know what it was about starcraft I didnt dig so much:confused:

Still for the lack of strat games on psp,starcraft would be very welcome in my book at this point :D