PDA

View Full Version : Video Linker for PSP Slim

wraggster
January 8th, 2008, 21:59
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=psp-tvl)

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/psp-tvl-s.jpg

Play your PSP Slim and Lite on a larger screen with Talismoon’s Video Linker.
With its high quality gold plated connections, it will be bring your games and UMD movies into another dimension.

- All-in-one solution for high-definition and standard TVs.
- Component connection + AV video
- Progressive-scan playback in 480p
- Audio Stereo
- 24k golden plated connection

urherenow
January 9th, 2008, 00:10
you know... the whole "gold plated" thing is kind of funny and I would like to find the president of every company that pimps it and blow thier freaking heads off. In some cases, gold plated connectors actually HURT connections.

I even saw a Digital Optical cable at Best Buy for $10 or so, right next to a $60 one with 'gold plated connectors'. I was just so dumbfounded that I grabbed an employee and asked why one was so much more expensive than the other and he said "This one is gold plated so it gives you a much better connection. OPTICAL CABLE!!!! Gold plated connectors make light travel faster/cleaner? Yea.. I wanted to rip that guy's head off too.

John Vattic
January 9th, 2008, 10:55
Lmao @ electronics dept. employees. Certain sales jobs are geared toward jocks and ex- high-school-footbal-stars. No surprise they have no understanding of electronics. they just get hired because they watch sports in hd at home. Same way gamestop hires 2k sports gamers to work at the stores. Just throw the morons some raw meat and naked whores and watch them de-evolve.

anyway i wish dark alex would fix the psp slim output for games to use a regular composite cable. This would be good for those without a hdtv. i bought a tv for xmas, however would not have if psp could output to a standard tv.
I did not buy a sony tv :D

had i known that sony would pull this crap, i would have bought the psp2tv(150usd) with ps2 controller support and any tv support instead of buying a tv and slim psp. would have saved 800 smackers. Good thing I'm not a consumer all the time so i can afford this monopolizing corporate crap.