PDA

View Full Version : Important PSP Tips

IndianCheese
July 28th, 2005, 21:38
Well, I was screwing around with the internet browser and got AIM on my PSP. There is a fuzzy picture of it below.

Use E-messenger to log in. When starting an IM, you must start it in the SAME TAB as the buddy list, which means only one IM at a time. You will also have to refresh the window by using the Refresh link to see what your friends are saying. If you don't believe me, I'll make a video and post it.

Next up: The PSP can show Flash animations! However, there is no sound and poor picture quality. And it's not actually Flash. Here's what you do:
1. Check your PSP browser settings and make sure Animation is set to "On" or "Enable".
2. Find a Flash-to-GIF converter (Herosoft is good).
3. Convert the Flash to a GIF file and add it to the PHOTO folder on your PSP.

You can also go to sites like doodie.com and watch the daily cartoons (if you have a dirty imagination) because they are made with Flash, but converted to GIF.

Is there a way to use M3U files on the PSP? I got an idea...

Feel free to add any PSP tips that aren't obvious to someone who's had one for at least a month.

NrZ
April 20th, 2008, 07:25
how could i download this

Axelius
April 20th, 2008, 10:14
Dude, this post is from 2005!
There are a lot better possibilities to do these things today. For example you can watch flash movies and use flash applications natively on the psp (as of firmware 2.70)

Whatever: Welcome to the forum!:thumbup:

boricua86
June 9th, 2008, 17:12
Um this messenger is called EBuddy, its not a program just go to ebuddy.com in your web browser.
I've been useing this thing 4 ever.