PDA

View Full Version : Cool Herders Videos

MetaFox
July 28th, 2005, 22:24
The Cool Herders Status Forum (http://www.harmlesslion.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5) has been updated with videos of the commercial version of Cool Herders in action. For those who don't know, Cool Herders is a party game where you have to collect as many sheep as possibly while keeping your opponents from collecting their share of sheep. The game was originally released as part of the DCTonic collection disc that was passed out at E3 2001, and later updated in 2003. There are several differences between the released demo, and the commercial release:
* Single Player "story mode" tells the tale of Zeus and his sheep, Chrys, hunting down Iskur the storm lord and trying to retrieve his sheep!
* Six worlds (plus unlockable ;) )
* Six different herders (plus unlockable ;) )
* Animated stages
* Full soundtrack (or at least better than the single tune ;) )
* Options to tweak gameplay (to replicate the original demo or use all the new features)

All of these are subject to change, and may or may not appear in the final commercially released game.

WHurricane16
August 2nd, 2005, 19:10
No one interested in this but me? Or is the word "commercial" bothering some?

curt_grymala
August 3rd, 2005, 11:54
Oh, I'm interested. I just didn't feel the need to post yet another "yippee" without anything else concrete to add. :)

Darksaviour69
August 3rd, 2005, 12:04
same here ;) other than i will be getting this game

curt_grymala
August 3rd, 2005, 15:52
I love the demo version that came out a few years ago. It almost reminds me of Bomberman 2 (and subsequent versions), which is one of my all-time favorite multi-player games (since I don't play things like 007, etc.).

WHurricane16
August 3rd, 2005, 17:48
K :d