PDA

View Full Version : PSP Go! Messenger arriving in January or February

borgqueenx
January 10th, 2008, 13:26
According to this video, if you listen closely, you'l hear the guy presenting go!messenger say its gonna be a small program that you download tom your psp and that the program will work then with the newest firmware.
According to the guy, this functions is coming in January or Febbruari(didnt understanded it well wich one of those 2.)
Sorry for my bad english;)

And here is the video

http://youtube.com/v/0dN_f98KNW0

I cant wait:thumbup:

gamefreak199101
January 10th, 2008, 20:03
this is gonna be so cool

Buddy4point0
January 10th, 2008, 20:18
thats so cool!
skype, 3d gps, and now this!
the psp is getting some REALLY REALLY cool features

F9zDark
January 10th, 2008, 20:18
If only the keyboard was coming out at the same time... Well video chat doesn't require a keyboard at least, but text chat on the PSP is quite annoying.

Thomly
January 10th, 2008, 20:31
Is there compability with the psp phat or is it just a program once again only for the slim?

F9zDark
January 10th, 2008, 20:45
Is there compability with the psp phat or is it just a program once again only for the slim?

I hope not.

But here's an idea Sony, how about making a real instant messenger for the PS3?

blackrave
January 10th, 2008, 21:11
This has been known since August last year (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71943), when the above video was uploaded, but it's nice with a reminder. Let's hope they stick to their words, since it has barely been mentioned by Sony since. The guy says January, by the way.

The video shows a fat PSP running the software. Then again, so did the first Skype video.

As I said back then, this looks promising.

Ultima Chocochu
January 11th, 2008, 02:14
I hope not.

But here's an idea Sony, how about making a real instant messenger for the PS3?

They somewhat have a IM system going on, I just hope the PSP's doesn't follow the same system...and it's more like AIM, or YIM, or whatever.
I just hope we don't get screwed for owning Phattys not slims, well most of us.

kam30en
January 11th, 2008, 04:38
If you want to use AIM, Yahoo, or MSN, you can go to www.ebuddy.com in the psp browser.

borgqueenx
January 11th, 2008, 07:56
just use mobile.live.com instead of crap ebuddy.
And go!messenger will be available on all psp according to that guy...:)

-Xandu-
January 11th, 2008, 09:17
Will be able to chat with other PSP Owners..
It doesn't even have MSN? Well this is stupid.

borgqueenx
January 11th, 2008, 09:24
i actually like it.
A unique chatting system by sony:thumbup:

Just use mobile.live.com on your psp browser of use AFKIM xandu;)

gannon730
January 11th, 2008, 10:37
i fu,ck,ing hope this has msn man it would be rubbish without it considering so many people use it but if it does it would probarly be the best update ever i think.

please be MSN live! as well

No_one_in_particular
January 11th, 2008, 13:17
Will be able to chat with other PSP Owners..
Yeh I noticed that too, if that's all then this app is useless for me. Won't have to wait too long to find out I guess - if we are indeed getting it this month!

billy boo
February 1st, 2008, 15:01
Psp go! messenger is out now but i can not create a account can Someone PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! tell me where to get a Go! messenger PSP account PLZZZZ!!!!

borgqueenx
February 1st, 2008, 15:44
where can you download it???