PDA

View Full Version : Smash Bros. Brawl Pushed To March?

Shrygue
January 10th, 2008, 19:28
via Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/343267/smash-bros-brawl-pushed-to-march)

Could Nintendo's highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl be pushed back a month? According to the swirling mists of internet rumor the hot title could be slipping from it's current early February North American release window to sometime in March. I've received at several reports from different sources, including one video game store owner who claims to have received an email blast from his distributor alerting him to the delay. I contacted Nintendo earlier to see if I could obtain any sort of official word on the game's release, and of course received the usual reply. All together now: "Nintendo does not comment on rumors and speculation."

So far the game stores in my area are standing by the February release date, but then again I am a notorious preorder canceler, having once canceled 20 at a time in order to pick up a new DS, so they tend to walk on eggshells around me. If the rumor does wind up being true, it is only just another month. I'll just be in my bunker hiding from rabid Smash Bros. fans if anyone needs me.