PDA

View Full Version : OpenBOR v2.1313 for All Platforms

SamuraiX
January 10th, 2008, 21:15
http://www.lavalit.com/tp-images/Image/Completed_Golden%20Axe%20-%20Remake.gif

This update includes mostly bug fixes and new features for modders. However, as of today the developer know as UTunnels from LavaLit (http://www.LavaLit.com) has made significant improvements to his script engine that lies within OpenBOR. He was able to cut memory in half for mods that use his script engine. So what does this mean.... His wonderful mod known as Golden Axe is now playable on all platforms including PSP Phat!

Lastly, for PSP users I've created a new PRX (Based off CrazyC's 3.71 exception logic over at ps2dev.org, Thank You for sharing your source!) called exception.prx to report critical bugs that crash the PSP. When this happens please report the log file to my website asap so it can get resolved quickly. Though I haven't seen an exception in almost 1 year..... one never knows when it could happen :p

Instructions:

Just copy the respective OpenBOR folder for you platform and then insert your mods under the Paks directory.

For PSP users 3.71 m33-4 is the minimum requirement and must be installed in the GAME directory.

NSCXP2005
January 10th, 2008, 21:39
I like this program, its great!!

just wondering if they would consider porting across to the iphone?

AshtonNewton
January 10th, 2008, 22:58
This looks awesome. The last one you had i couldn't use. Hope this one works.

SamuraiX
January 10th, 2008, 23:25
uTunnels has also updated his mod to include real-time shadows...... So I suggest everyone redownload his mod from my site. Its a must have for every PSP user!

brunobelo
January 11th, 2008, 01:11
Why do I need to have 3.71 m33 to run this BoR? It won't run on a 3.40 OE?

jak66
January 11th, 2008, 19:03
Why do I need to have 3.71 m33 to run this BoR? It won't run on a 3.40 OE?

Perhaps it is Nid related, and also uses functions in later revisions of the M33 firmware.

SamuraiX
January 11th, 2008, 20:45
That is correct jak66!

sappo
January 12th, 2008, 02:52
Now that's awesome. When you want to do something, there's always a way to do it ;)