PDA

View Full Version : noob at working with psp, need help

saxxon
January 11th, 2008, 04:41
i am fairly well versed in the way of computers, but when it comes to my psp, i am at a loss. so heres my situation:

my psp is unhacked, version 3.80. i just got my gps add-on earlier today (sony gps 290), but i dont know how to get it to work. :confused:
since my psp is unhacked, is there any way i can use mapthis! and if not, can you send me the link to where i can use a gps program that wont force to to hack my psp, and if not, can you tell me where i can go to get my psp cracked so that i can use my gps.

also, once i am able to use the gps, how will i be able to go on the web and play people online and browse the interwebs on my psp usin the gps?

Eviltaco64
January 11th, 2008, 04:50
1 - Find a friend that has custom firmware and ask him to make a Pandora's Battery which downgrades any PSP.

2 - Buy a Modded Battery off a place like Divineo and find the pandora files online.

After you choose from one of those options, follow instructions from online sites (google is your friend) on where to put the files on your memory stick. Then put the modded battery in your PSP and after you downgrade it, you should have a modded PSP ready to boot any kind of file (unless its a slim model)

saxxon
January 11th, 2008, 08:52
so i have to buy another battery? and then get the pandora files, reboot my psp, then my psp will be good to go?

please do elaborate a little more

spychacz84
January 20th, 2008, 02:07
you may also ask smb on forum - from your hood