PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Sig

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 08:20
i worked soem what hard on it, like 5 minutes heh... but is my sig cool or not? dont say its bad cause it is marilyn manson, but just for the fact that i made it with photoshop

shadowprophet
July 29th, 2005, 09:17
I like its its pretty snizzle bro, :D

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 09:19
should i make it better or leave as is.

krowstrife
July 29th, 2005, 09:29
its ok, i would slim it down a LOT A WHOLE LOT!!!!! and make it a bit slower at changing frames, other than that good quality :)

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 09:30
imagine what i can do if i spend more then 5 minutes making it.. with like 50 frames instead of 2

shadowprophet
July 29th, 2005, 10:29
imagine what i can do if i spend more then 5 minutes making it.. with like 50 frames instead of 2
Could you do somthing with the image I have in my sig the tattoo and the name shadowprophet,
I normaly wouldnt ask but you seem pretty good at it :p

Darksaviour69
July 29th, 2005, 10:55
we are going to add a new sig rule soon, some are way too big (think of the dail up users), i think yours is border line, could u make it a bit smaller?

shadowprophet
July 29th, 2005, 11:10
uhh mine or his? I know your probibly talking about him, I dont even have a pic in mine, but mine is rather long , you didnt specify bro and I wanted to make sure :D

Darksaviour69
July 29th, 2005, 11:21
lol, the problem in the download time for dail-up users, to jpgs r a killer, so shadowprophet you are ok, i was talking about AKB

shadowprophet
July 29th, 2005, 11:29
Kewl bro.
umm I dont know if im allowed to ask this or not.
Umm I came on one day a couple days ago and noticed cannedsoup was banned I went to search his posts to find out why, I couldnt find anything.
im guessing it must have been that bad :eek:
If thats a question you would rahter not answer or cant answer because of some unforseen reason. Its kewl,I was just curious. Its no biggie bro:p

ptr.exe
July 29th, 2005, 11:48
If it was because of something in a post, then the post would of been deleted.

AKB, what gif maker did you use? ive been searching for one, but they're no free ones, or the trial version puts a big sign saying "trial version" over your GIF.

shadowprophet
July 29th, 2005, 12:01
But they say curiosity killed the cat. lol ive seen some of canns old posts before they where deleted. I may not even want to know come to think of it:p

Christuserloeser
July 29th, 2005, 13:47
AKB, I like it :) I'd make the frames last longer tho. It seems to skip pretty fast atm.

I'd say wait with modifying the size until we've settled for a rule regarding the sigs' max size... We really need to think of 56kers.

rmedtx
July 29th, 2005, 13:50
Leave it as it is (design wise), just make it smaller. As suggested by Dark. It looks really cool.

xuphorz
July 29th, 2005, 18:15
pretty cool
if you're aiming for freaky, change marilyn manson's face where he's on the right side to a skull for only like a second of 2, then change it back

RedKing14CA
July 29th, 2005, 18:20
HEY i have dial up, and the huge images are JUST fine!! doesnt take long to load at ALL....

edit- i HATE it when people are mean like that just because some people have dial up, its fine having the large GIF images, i think once it loads once its in the temporary internet files and doesnt have to load again... dont hrt other people on my account :p , i'd get highspeed if i felt like it! :cool:

Darksaviour69
July 29th, 2005, 18:28
well, when i'm at home at the weekend i use dail-up and large sigs are a pain in the ass. also ptr.lynch is on dail up, and he agrees. anyway AKB sig is not that big, i just said it might be border line

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 21:27
ok ill make my sig 500 x 200 which is quit small and ill make 3 frames or even more with 1 sec skip betwen fo right now it is .5 sec

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 09:03
i made it with like 20 frames took 15 minutes? getting better from my last one tell me what u think, and dont say its bad just cause its marilyn manson.

ptr.exe
July 30th, 2005, 12:45
Why did you start a whole other topic? you could of just added it to the old one.

It's pretty cool, if not a bit too slow and far too big. You need to scale it down alot, and speed up between the frames where the face darkens.

What gif tool did you use? i downloaded one but it puts an ad in the corner that i cant get rid of, what one are you using?

DARKGATE
July 30th, 2005, 15:39
marilyn manson is shit BLEAH!

Cap'n 1time
July 30th, 2005, 16:13
it is still to big in terms of physical.. er... yeah... size! make it smaller!

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 20:59
i will

quzar
July 30th, 2005, 21:46
Seriously, your sig is too big, both physical size and filesize. Almost half a meg is too big for a sig. In fact, some wise person once said, 'if someone's post is smaller than their signature, then ignore it' (i'm paraphrasing).

Christuserloeser
July 30th, 2005, 22:06
and dont say its bad just cause its marilyn manson.

marilyn manson is shit BLEAH!

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 23:25
guess what, iam making a new one, again smaller ans shorter, but more colorful.

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 00:16
ok so hows my newest one? its a bit less picture more like one, but it proves my point.

shadowprophet
July 31st, 2005, 06:27
But whatever happened to a nice text signature:confused:
Even tho I would still like to see what you can do with my dragon tat and the name shadowprophet:p

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 06:52
this sig is almost all txt just the eyes part

MM_sLaVe!
August 1st, 2005, 03:57
i worked soem what hard on it, like 5 minutes heh... but is my sig cool or not? dont say its bad cause it is marilyn manson, but just for the fact that i made it with photoshop i need help!!! :mad: i cant get the sig thing right!! i wanna get a gif like urs but i dont kno how to do it, and i really like urs...so help? :D thank ya much!!

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 04:01
i need help!!! :mad: i cant get the sig thing right!! i wanna get a gif like urs but i dont kno how to do it, and i really like urs...so help? :D thank ya much!!

AKB got banned, sorry :(

(s)ANIT
August 1st, 2005, 07:04
no he didnt, just tempbanned, plus he will coemback!

RedKing14CA
August 1st, 2005, 08:04
yeah, he contacted me from beyond the ban!!!!

(s)ANIT
August 1st, 2005, 08:07
and he making free GIFs for all

Darksaviour69
August 1st, 2005, 13:06
Kewl bro.
umm I dont know if im allowed to ask this or not.
Umm I came on one day a couple days ago and noticed cannedsoup was banned I went to search his posts to find out why, I couldnt find anything.
im guessing it must have been that bad :eek:
If thats a question you would rahter not answer or cant answer because of some unforseen reason. Its kewl,I was just curious. Its no biggie bro:p

cannedsoup was clessy, an member that was banned a long time ago (several times)