PDA

View Full Version : SvSIP v7

wraggster
January 11th, 2008, 21:05
SvSIP (http://svsip.free.fr/spip.php?rubrique9) is a software that you allow to use your Nintendo DS [1] like phone. For this, it uses SIP protocol. This protocol is an open standard for creating, modifying, and terminating sessions with one or more participants. It is widely used as a signaling protocol for Voice over IP.
This software is under development, it currently allows:
to call to number with figures,
to receive calls,
to question IVR by using DTMF tones.

This new version uses the last versions of libnds, dswifi and pjsip libraries. They contain bug fixes, but it should not change the functionnalities of SvSIP.
Two options have been added to config.txt:
—use-ice, activates "Interactive Connectivity Establishment"
—nameserver, defines the server to resolve hostname. This option can be specified multiple times.
The keys are programed like this:
key function
A call or answer
B hang up
Y mdify the luminosity
start switch between console and graphic mode
start+select reboot
A+B+X+Y power off
I began to implement graphic mode for top screen. You can see hours and battery state.

Somehow the whole DS Scene missed this release back from late November, godknows how but these things happen sometimes.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

123boy
January 12th, 2008, 11:28
Can I now call a mobile with this?

stevo11185
January 12th, 2008, 11:44
26 November 2007, by Samuel, 5 comments

um, how long does it take to realise?

123boy
January 12th, 2008, 18:36
How does it work i typ a number but it only says.

state: DISCONNCTD

psychoticinferno
May 13th, 2009, 21:03
Apologies for the necro-post, it's been more than a year. But I have found a site that offers free FREE calls to landlines and cell phones inside the united states.

Bueno.com Unfortunately I do not know how to apply this to svsip.

I was hoping that someone could help us with that. Every time I try it with the address sip.bueno.com it says "unable to connect" I don't exactly expect help, but I guess it's worth a try for free calls.