PDA

View Full Version : 1.50 UE - CFW - Un-Wanted Edition / Useless Edition

wraggster
January 12th, 2008, 17:10
News/release from Death Cradle:

hey, im just posting a crap firmware i made called 1.50 UE, stands for useless / Un-Wanted Edition. The only reson im posting this is because my friends said i should lolz. btw in Australia atm its my Birthday another reason why i felt like posting it, i think the UE is old and quite useless, but it comes with a new recovery, woohooo bout all

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Sonicboy 101
January 12th, 2008, 17:12
Awesome!!!! Going to update now!!!!!

Ultima Chocochu
January 12th, 2008, 18:36
Eeh, nice I guess...I think everyone's waiting for 3.80 M33 though.

Buddy4point0
January 12th, 2008, 20:51
im glad you decided to call it useless edition.
if you actually wanted to release this and thought people would use it you would get so flamed

Seker
January 12th, 2008, 20:56
a new homebrew is a good homebrew xD

and it cant be that much useless :>

may release source ?^^

-Xandu-
January 12th, 2008, 21:08
hey, im just posting a crap firmware i made called 1.50 UE, stands for useless / Un-Wanted Edition. The only reson im posting this is because my friends said i should lolz. btw in Australia atm its my Birthday another reason why i felt like posting it, i think the UE is old and quite useless, but it comes with a new recovery, woohooo bout all
That doesn't sound like a proper developer.. It makes you more confident that this will ruin your PSP.

Seker
January 12th, 2008, 21:21
who knows ?

someone test out ^^

but before prepare a pandora xD

Cap'n 1time
January 13th, 2008, 07:15
That doesn't sound like a proper developer.. It makes you more confident that this will ruin your PSP.

Agreed. careful with this one.

DeathCradle
January 13th, 2008, 08:15

Agreed. careful with this one.

:rofl:,

it does work, look here,

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://blog.livedoor.jp/tgrmg730/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=7&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D1.50%2BUE%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefo x-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DWpx

they even have screenshots, and its nice to know how you treat people around here, especially when you have Pandora to back you up incase something might go wrong, which i doubt it would, but as always when using something that plays with the flash, theirs always a chance.

i would like to say congrats.

Khorney
January 13th, 2008, 09:33
congrats? weren't you the one who made it?

DeathCradle
January 13th, 2008, 11:55
congrats? weren't you the one who made it?

yea, i was being sarcastic:D

Seker
January 13th, 2008, 14:13
dont worry ... all people maybe talk bad

but they should first make themself a CFW !

andwhyisit
January 14th, 2008, 12:21
Well I said good stuff but I posted it on that other forum's thread under the username "zwaersxtdcfvygb" before realising that you posted here as well. :o