PDA

View Full Version : your last days

Buddy4point0
January 13th, 2008, 02:19
In 3 days the earth is going to explode. You are the only person who knows about this.
what do you do?

Myself, i would go from bank to bank, taking out the biggest lone i could. I would then do everything I've ever wanted to do. I will also get a team of every possible scientist and use that money to pay them. They will have a 2 day time limit to build a time machine. I will also be buying a rocket and everything needed for space travel.

I will take all of my friends and people i care about, and a bunch of people i don't care about and go into space.
From there i will use the time machine to fast forward to when the earth re creates itself from its nebula or whatever and go back to it. then use the time machine again to go to when it was just like it used to be before it exploded.

soo, What kind of creative thing can you think of?

dejkirkby
January 13th, 2008, 05:25
I'd inform my family and friends.
Then I'd pray.

Shadowblind
January 13th, 2008, 06:31
Try to beat tales of the Abyss in 72 hours. I've easily spent 60 hours on the game and its STILL awesome. I haven't even beaten it yet!

bah
January 13th, 2008, 06:44
Uhm.... Bank loan sponsored 3 day mass orgy with the highest class prostitutes money can buy.

A time machine and a space ship in 3 days, damn man you really know how to get shit done in your imagination.

Cap'n 1time
January 13th, 2008, 07:38
probably laugh and run around in my underwear playing ding dong ditch with the neighbors.

JKKDARK
January 13th, 2008, 09:39
I would party for 3 days with alcohol in excess and having sex every 10 minutes.

kcajblue
January 13th, 2008, 09:42
i would do everything i wanted to do.
too many things.

Sonicboy 101
January 13th, 2008, 11:30
Go back to bed and pretend it will never happen.

Axelius
January 13th, 2008, 12:24
I would party for 3 days with alcohol in excess and having sex every 10 minutes.
Yeah, I'd do the same :rolleyes:
But with more emphasis on the sex-part than the alcohol...I don't want to have a terrible hangover on doomsday :rofl:

cal360
January 13th, 2008, 12:40
I probably wouldn't know what to do. Most people would just panic and get drunk. I'd just spend the rest of mt time with family and friends.

quzar
January 13th, 2008, 13:58
Yeah, I'd do the same :rolleyes:
But with more emphasis on the sex-part than the alcohol...I don't want to have a terrible hangover on doomsday :rofl:

You know what the best way to make sure you don't get a hangover is right?

Don't stop drinking.

VampDude
January 13th, 2008, 14:04
In 3 days the earth is going to explode. You are the only person who knows about this.
what do you do?

Myself, i would go from bank to bank, taking out the biggest lone i could. I would then do everything I've ever wanted to do. I will also get a team of every possible scientist and use that money to pay them. They will have a 2 day time limit to build a time machine. I will also be buying a rocket and everything needed for space travel.

I will take all of my friends and people i care about, and a bunch of people i don't care about and go into space.
From there i will use the time machine to fast forward to when the earth re creates itself from its nebula or whatever and go back to it. then use the time machine again to go to when it was just like it used to be before it exploded.

soo, What kind of creative thing can you think of?

You would probably be unlucky enough to cause a rift in time and cancel out your existence, also you would have to go back in time "before" you could fast forward the creation of the earth! (not after it has already exploded) lmao

Buddy4point0
January 13th, 2008, 16:33
You would probably be unlucky enough to cause a rift in time and cancel out your existence, also you would have to go back in time "before" you could fast forward the creation of the earth! (not after it has already exploded) lmao

yea cause all the ashes and stuff reform into a new planet.
and thats why i said i would go back there after it happend and then fast forward, cause there needs to be people on there so it can repopulate

one winged angel
January 13th, 2008, 16:40
i dont know what i would do. probably just wait play some games do other fun stuff but i wouldnt go to work^^

Shadowblind
January 13th, 2008, 17:29
Well, finally beat Tales of the Abyss, and no, its not possible in 72 hours. Plus it has one of the best choreographed endings of any RPG I've ever seen, except for mass Effect. :)

VampDude
January 13th, 2008, 18:03
yea cause all the ashes and stuff reform into a new planet.
and thats why i said i would go back there after it happend and then fast forward, cause there needs to be people on there so it can repopulate

But will the new planet be safe to live on (it wouldn't be the exact earth), I would doubt very much that it would be (plus you would be living in the stone age with no technology)...

...An epic twist to your idea, and the best outcome would be to have the time machine built before the end and then go back roughly 15-20 years before the earth explodes and then hopefully in the re-written time line the earth would've been saved and the events of the time machine would be re-written and if you haven't caused a rift in your own time line of existence (unless you become unborn and non-existent) you should be able to return to the present day with all the money (if the money would render usable) and whatnot you received from the alternate time line of the earth exploding, the only downside to this would be that you cannot co-exist with the you of an alternate time line therefore making your existence as yourself void in the new world.

JKKDARK
January 13th, 2008, 18:08
You can't change the past. With a time machine, you would go to the past, but whatever you do there it will not change your present. The past will be like another world, but you will there only for info or stuff that you need for your present.

SnesR0X
January 13th, 2008, 20:40
I'd probably smoke every drug possible and go on a solo mission to kill Jack Thompson.

quzar
January 13th, 2008, 23:00
...An epic twist to your idea, and the best outcome would be

Actually, would be that they complete the time machine in time and you activate it right before the world is going to end, which is what causes the destruction of the world. OH THE IRONY.

Swimkid
January 14th, 2008, 00:10
Well. I would beat the last boos on Star Ocean 3 cuz I havent been able to. Im a virgin so I'd have to take care of that. Then I woulkd try to make a sig. I would take a plane to Egypt and swim across the mediteranian sea. then I would fall asleep.

the_eternal_dark
January 14th, 2008, 05:17
Get drunk, f*ck a bunch of people, that sums it up.

lmtlmt
January 14th, 2008, 12:06
I would go around stripping every hot chick i saw, try to beat all my video games, i would hate to die knowing that i had un finished games, then i would have as much sex as possible with the time i had left.